*SOLD* Free to Good Home

CaleyD

1 x Manager.

Recommend you come and see it for yourself as the description might not be an accurate reflection of the item being offered.

Unfortunately I can't offer any Return Policy on this item, but given there's no charge you can simply bin it if it doesn't come up to scratch.

1 x Manager.

Recommend you come and see it for yourself as the description might not be an accurate reflection of the item being offered.

Unfortunately I can't offer any Return Policy on this item, but given there's no charge you can simply bin it if it doesn't come up to scratch.

If that is the case, why has it not been binned already?

1 x Manager.

Oh.. thought this was about the Black Lab puppy you got for xmas! mind you, be a lot easier to get a home for a dog than gettin rid of Brew.

• 3 weeks later...