MR SUTHERLAND(TULLOCHS) ON NORTH TONIGHT

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is a fully developed stadium, with built on hotel, conferencing, restuarant, gym and sports facilities etc. would actually be an asset within such a development. There is also one hell of a lot of land reclamation potential around that area.

Christ Alex dont be smart !!!

Thing is a fully developed stadium, with built on hotel, conferencing, restuarant, gym and sports facilities etc. would actually be an asset within such a development. There is also one hell of a lot of land reclamation potential around that area.

Christ Alex dont be smart !!!

I'm just looking to the ?38m up for grabs on friday

Mind you if I'd never ever bought a lottery ticket and saved the money I could probably buy the club now.

I actually agree with you on that Alex and have said in the past that I have absolutely no problem with Mr Sutherland making a profit based in part on his role as a benefactor for ICT.

I believe that many of us viewed the position in a similar fashion ..... That land will one day be worth a fortune as it has been touted for years to be at the heart of a leisure/tourism complex along the A96 and A9 corridors with hotels, marinas, and all sorts of other stuff.

I have always felt that he would make a profit based on the development of that area and ICT would benefit for the very same reason. A truly symbiotic relationship that would be good for both parties.

What I cannot understand at the moment, and what has started to make my spidey senses tingle is just how a very intelligent businessman - who had the sense to diversify his interests before the credit crunch - continues to ignore a problem that every man and his dog can see ....... Is he simply blinded because Brewster was his choice, or is there some other reason as has been hinted at ?

.....does Orion not have a turnover in excess of ?250,000,000 , twice that of Tullochs. Twice the turnover, twice the commitment, twice the power, twice the AMBITION !!!!!!!!!

Turnover means income not profit. Woolies will testify to that. Turnover refers to the money being taking in. Outgoings and debt payments are not included. Rangers have a turnover of some ?50m but a debt in excess of that,

I think this perhaps shows what little intrest Tullochs David Sutherland takes in the matter because he seems to think we are out to get his good friend George Fraser, which no one is doing. He shows such little intrest in the footballing matters imo.

In my own view George Fraser has been ok about everything. He has noticed something has to be done and producing a good budget for January is a decent decision. Does he have the authority to fire Brew??

I didn't mean it to sound like that, it's good that the trust have organised it. I would of been more positive if a member of our board went to the meeting but that's not the case is it?

Some, but not all, of the board of the Football Club are also shareholders and as shareholders they will be very welcome to attend the meeting next week if they so choose. It would be good to hear their opinions for the way forward. At the end of the day we all want what is best for ICT.

To me this statement just sums up how the club and Sutherland see the fans and the trust these days, an inconvience to whatever plans he may have. The only way we can combat that is to become more of an inconvience is to carry on shouting and as many as possible join the trust, lets make the trust the strongest it has ever been

I have to say that I share Scotty's concerns. Mr Sutherland is a very astute businessman who would not contenance such blatent mismanagement on an ongoing basis in any other part of his business interests.

If he was soley interested in the best intersts of the club then Brewster would have departed weeks ago. Something else is going on behind the scenes but I'm at a loss to understand what.

One thing, however, is crystal clear, the trust and the ordinary fans cannot afford to be silenced. The time has come for all of us who have the best interests of the club at heart to be heard loud and clear and to continue to vocalise our concerns until apporiate action is taken.

Was Sutherland stung into action by the Highland News and BBC reports on Tuesday. But why him and not board office holders like Fraser or Grassa? Shows who's pulling the strings.

Just a quick look at the strikers from last season (without analysing anywhere else like Proctor - or tactics) tells its own tale. OUT - Niculae, Wyness, Bayne. IN - ?1700-a-week 2nd Div Barrowman; Rooney; Wood.

HN is running a poll on its website home page on whether Brewster should stay or go. Its pretty close at the moment. Link is www.highland-news.co.uk

Whoopee :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: Some of you are also finally beginning to catch on that there is a political side to our current problems. ;)

But that is a power game that will resolve itself although I am again heartened that the fan influence is finally beginning to have an effect - the media will follow suit if we keep up the pressure. Sutherland and co have always used the "be happy where you are" tact in the past but we are happy where we are and dont want to go back - that is a wee bit different.

But the crux of the matter - AND THIS IS SO IMPORTANT - that the Board will be looking very closely at the attendance at the Supporters Club Meeting - if it is the usual suspects they will declare that it is evidently a minority stirring the proverbial - I am a long way away and cant attend but I would ask anyone in the Sneck area to attend - you dont have to say anything but you arethere to show faith and support.

The other isue will be the atmosphere and how things are said - for those who know me - being an IHE type plays rite into their hands - be a Johndo and think about what you are going to say and how you put it across.

I intend to correspond with DJS to succinctly pass on my views and ask that my correspondence is adressed to the masses. May I suggest that as many of the far flung support do likewise and the Supporters Trust can go to the meeting, waving their e-mails and stating that so and so cant attend but felt strongly enuff to contribute - and point out that - hopefully - these fans are spread across the globe.

Perhaps we should have a sticky thread on here and that can be used for the far flung support.

And finally a bit of constructive criticism - I applaud the Supporters Trust for holding this meeting - I know most of the members and know how passionate and committed that they are - but you lot have been controlled by the powers to be - who are experienced businessmen (also known as sociopaths) - the fact that the othe DS has responded is a power play against yerselves - He is trying to bully and intimidate YOU.

So PLEASE - get yerselves prepared - you need to have a clear agenda - with just a few (2-3) main points - that has to be presented well at the start and that has to be shown to be supported. And keep away from the Stadium move, Orion and Tulloch - focus on what we are really worried about - the perceived management of the club; the concerns about losing good players, not being able to attract signings; the performance and especialy the tactics on the park and the fear of a slip to the SFL.

Mr Sutherland has brightened up my New Year - he is clearly worried - and so he feckin should be.

from the outside its easy to see how many in the past had a fair degree of trust for ds given tullochs efforts to build the north and south stands to ensure spl football but given the way the spl were treating the club ,under his direct control at the time, in denying promotion, how many that know him personally would think much of the efforts was due to being personally offronted by it all and can more now envisiage alterior motives to recent events.

this latest interview is another toys out of the pram performance similar to the one at the time of the promotion debacle and when a couple of managers left.

in short, how many trust his committment to to whats best for the club now i wonder

My vote's just put it up to 80%. Why do they hide "The Big Vote" amongst the advertising?? (Down the right hand side in case anybody else is searching for it!):rotflmao:

I spent half an hour on that trying to figure out how to cast my vote....

Brilliant site... NOT.

:thumb04:

in short, how many trust his committment to to whats best for the club now i wonder

It has been apparent to me for quite some time now, Sutherland does not have ICT's best interests at heart. He cares not a jot what the fans think. Put simply, he can GTF along with Brewster, Malky, Bennet and Smith. They are not wanted here.

David Sutherland is in the courier tomorrow saying:"but quite frankly some of the chants i have heard at recent matches have been disgusting"

Hello!!! this is football mate ffs. if you don't like why don't you just watch some othr sport i don't know say cricket **** sake!

Edited by themann4thejob
removing abusive content