Clear at the bottom?

Looks as though we'll be rooted to the bottom with a gap of 3 points, playing absolutely gash football and leaking more goals more than anyone else.

It looks like we'll need a result tomorrow to prevent further disillusion.

Changes need to be made.

Edited by martinskye

I took a punt at the rather tasty odds being offered on a Hamilton win, thinking that Abdn's flu ridden team might crumble. It's part of a 'worst case scenario' double: Hamilton and Rangers wins. ?5 gets ?30 back.

Obviously i'd rather ICT 3 points ahead of money though...

If I win the bet i'll buy Malky a dictionary so he can see what 'Crisis' means :rotflmao:

Edited by RossP

Stevico it will get more frightening if Partick hump us and we have further bad luck and goodness knows what against Hamilton. Thomo may yet come to regret his comments as a P45 is gently handed to him with a short note 'Best Wishes from all at ICT on your search for future employment - hope you do not see this as a crisis?'

ill just be glad if we wont have to listen to the "theres 3 teams tied at the bottom, its not like we're isolated" speech again.

brewster gtf

It will be interesting to hear what he says now!

I wish we could hear him this afternoon.

Take your pick from any of the following.........

"We know what we have to do, we can turn things around"

"We have to stick together and all pull in the same direction, if we can do that we can turn things around"

"We're not the only team to have been in this position, it's just our turn and we can turn things around"

"Our big players have to start performing, if they can do that then we can turn things around"

"I wanted to put 10 men at the back to try and frustrate Rangers and hopefully get their fans on their back, unfortunately we lost a goal in the first minute and it didn't go to plan, we held our own for the best part and other than the 6 goals I didn't think their was much between the teams"

This is bad, bad news. Hamilton will be full of confidence going in against us next week. There's a very real chance we could be six points behind them a week from now, and I've not seen anything from our players recently to suggest we can claw back that sort of deficit. At least Falkirk only drew - but I can't help thinking they have a better squad than us.