Bush: Should he be Impeached

Renegade

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should President Bush be impeached?

• Yes
    • No

With George W. only having a few days left of his presidency, should Dubya be impeached for things like the Iraq War, Gitmo and many more?

Yes... He certainly should be impeached and he should be tried for war crimes at the Hague, along with his one time puppet, Tony Blair...

With George W. only having a few days left of his presidency, should Dubya be impeached for things like the Iraq War, Gitmo and many more?

Yes... He certainly should be impeached and he should be tried for war crimes at the Hague, along with his one time puppet, Tony Blair...

I think he should be tried in Afghanistan then detained in Guantanamo Bay.

I think those who voted for him in the first place should all be impeached and prevented from ever being allowed to make important ANY decisions on anything ever again.

It's not like this was a suitable candidate gone rogue, he was a disaster waiting to happen from the outset and should never have been allowed in to a position of power in the first place.

In fact, anyone sharing his DNA should be automatically excluded from ever running for any position of office in the future, just to make sure!!!

I think he should be tried in Afghanistan then detained in Guantanamo Bay.

I was thinking of saving that for Brewster...

Guest Spectre

Taliban and Saddam Hussein were such nice people, of course.

And the WTC and all the people in it really deserved to have a couple of jets rammed into them.

Get Real. Appeasement failed.

And the WTC and all the people in it really deserved to have a couple of jets rammed into them.

Thank goodness they managed to disarm the weapons of mass destruction though. :rotflmao:

Dubya was motivated by corporate greed as has been the way in the US for a long time now. The present economic situation may see a more sociable planet.

The Taliban provided a "safe haven" for Al Qaeda so it could be argued that they were a legitimate target. If you havent read or watched "Charlie Wilson's War", its worth the rental fee as a concise history lesson ..... and although a lot of it is perhaps "hollywood-ised" the part that rings true to me is near the end where it is clear that US foreign policy created a vacuum that allowed the Taliban and ultimately Al Qaeda to gain a foothold .... I wonder what would have happened had they diverted a fraction of the money spent on weapons to a rebuilding programme rather than walking away from the humanitarian need .......

Hussein/Iraq was more to do with "finishing the job" his father started than any WMDs. For those lies alone, Bush/Blair should be taken to task over it. Hussein was no mr nice guy, but the pretext used to get rid of him was bogus.

I doubt anything will happen, and Bush will be allowed to slip quietly off to Texas and live out the rest of his days in his nice new Dallas pad. However, it will be interesting to see whether Obama can bring about any changes deep down in his government structure that sees the US (and the UK) consistently cuddle up to (as well as educate and arm) people who will ultimately become enemies or will be shown up as brutal dictators over their own people .... just because they have oil or because a neighbouring country is seen as a threat to "freedom". ...... Hussein, Bin Laden, Noriega, Pinochet, Amin, Shah of Iran, Batista, Marcos ..... the list is endless !!!!

And I'm sure the people of Haiti love their new oppressive regime.