Hamilton Game (merged)

chris123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hopefully the bus wont be full,other wise i,ll have to sit next to someone like ihe :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Dont fret - I only sit next to intelligent peeple.

you got a bus to yourself then? :018:

I know the organizers dont mind making detours, within reason, but I think they may draw the line at going via Chorley.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

hopefully the bus wont be full,other wise i,ll have to sit next to someone like ihe :thumb04: :018:

Dont fret - I only sit next to intelligent peeple.

you got a bus to yourself then? ;)

I know the organizers dont mind making detours, within reason, but I think they may draw the line at going via Chorley.

So I suppose coming via Dewsbury is out of the question? :rotflmao:

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Excellent piece of news. I was going to go anyway, but I can now eat an extra ?12 worth of pies.

According to some reports on P & B, Hamilton have the worst pies in the league!!!

aww nightmare.. they cant be much worse than caley pies.

i'll be going down to the game, hopely morias has another stormer lol

Edited by CaleyJAGGIE

Just Off The Phone To Them, The Numpty On The Other End Didn't Have A Clue What To Say, After Laughing And Asking "What Would We Want One Of Them In For" He Decided It Was Up To The Police On The Day If We Could Take The Drum In Or Not.

Let's Hope The Bus Doesn't Park Miles Away

Edited by jamie ictfc

Just Off The Phone To Them, The Numpty On The Other End Didn't Have A Clue What To Say, After Laughing And Asking "What Would We Want One Of Them In For" He Decided It Was Up To The Police On The Day If We Could Take The Drum In Or Not.

Let's Hope The Bus Doesn't Park Miles Away

Why don't you phone Lanarkshire's finest and ask them?

Just a suggestion, but why not phone (or email) ICT and ask them if they would confirm with Hamilton if this will be allowed. Explain that you are getting a bit of a runaround and dont want to take the drum only to find you cant bring it in.

Obviously, with the free buses being laid on by ICT directors, and the reduced entry fee from Hamilton, both sides are fully aware that it is important to create an atmosphere and get behind their players so ICT might try to help you as the added atmosphere could help them too !!!

If it is OK, ask them to email you so you can print it out and take it with you in case of any hassles at the turnstile.

There's the additional supporters bus/buses, plus I'm taking a minibus down for those who want to get there a bit earlier and straight back up the road after.....not sure if anywhere else is running a bus (do Fairways?). Add in the reduced ticket price and feel good factor from the cup game and I see no reason we shouldn't expect something approaching 450 to 500.

Does anyone know how strict the stewards at Hamilton are? i took a drum down to dundee only to find out i couldn't take it in.

They have guns.

Hahahahahahahaha, funniest post I've seen.

Am well up for this game - will be hitting the pubs in glasgow 1st thing in the morning.

There's the additional supporters bus/buses, plus I'm taking a minibus down for those who want to get there a bit earlier and straight back up the road after.....not sure if anywhere else is running a bus (do Fairways?). Add in the reduced ticket price and feel good factor from the cup game and I see no reason we shouldn't expect something approaching 450 to 500.

Hopefully no more than that. Thats all we've been allocated.