Hamilton Game (merged)

chris123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was going to start a new thread but cant be bothered.

Seven pished ICT fans resident in glasgow headin t the game, if u fancy joinin us PM me n we will meet u at central or wherever.

Take it your Greg's mate?

I shall be there :rotflmao:

4 buses now. With a waiting list!

Beginning to sound like a broken record, but I am genuienly concerned that more than 500 turn up.

I cant see Hamilton filling the Spice of Life stand that normally hold away fans so hopfully in a worst case they will put some off us in there.

Any news on your ticket "idea" CaleyD?

well what must be the biggest game ict have played in years is coming up and i was amazed to read that free coaches are being laid on from inverness and its only a tenner to get in :rotflmao:

surely every ict supporter in inverness will be going to cheer the lads on

il be at the other end of the uk in brighton jhoping for a needed leeds win and itl cost me a hell of alot more than a tenner.the thought of ken bates laying on free coaches would give the old bugger a heart attack :thumb04:

anyway after the cup win surely this game against hamilton accies is the springboard for ict to climb the table

best of luck and i hope you all have a cracking time in hamilton

andy

was going to start a new thread but cant be bothered.

Seven pished ICT fans resident in glasgow headin t the game, if u fancy joinin us PM me n we will meet u at central or wherever.

PM sent. Anyone else that fancies it, from 11am at the Bar downstairs in Central near Burger King. :rotflmao:

Feck me - I am having second thoughts - outnumbered by feckin Jeggies - I dont feckin believe it - mind you one Howden Ender could always see off a group of washed up middle class toffs from up the Hill. BRING IT ON.

whats the car parking like near the stadium?

Listening on the radio wont be the same in Inverness, hearing the fans make so much noise in the background of the commentators, you'll only wish you went, its not too late to change your plans for Saturday and go down. there may even be a few seats available on the free buses if there have been any cancellations, but phone in good time.

Only ?10

PS if driving, speed camera vans usually sit on the A9 on a Saturday.

PPS the speed limit is still 60 on an overtaking lane.

Very interesting comment that 12th Man... I just heard today about someone who got done for doing 70MPH in one of these overtaking lane sections... What's the point in having these lanes if everyone's doing 60mph anyway.

Very interesting comment that 12th Man... I just heard today about someone who got done for doing 70MPH in one of these overtaking lane sections... What's the point in having these lanes if everyone's doing 60mph anyway.

I assumed it was the same speed as a dual carriageway until I looked into it a bit more, there has to be a central reservation to drive safely at a faster speed. I wont state why I looked into it a bit more, BUT

If you get caught in a van with a weight of over 2 tonne, over 76 mph.The speed limit should be 50 mph, so if caught its a court appearance, fine, and ban or points. under 76mph its 3 points and ?60 fine.

Anyway back to Hamilton. should be well worth the trip.

Hand on heart I truly hope all those making the effort to go to this game get the reward they deserve! Kudos to you all.

I shall be going to watch Barry tear County a new one tomorrow (well hope springs eternal) :rotflmao: