Hamilton Game (merged)

chris123

The statement we received from the club stated....Clicky Clicky

Caley Thistle directors are to back the team by paying for free bus travel for all fans who want to see their SPL game at Hamilton Accies

From that I would say that they will run however many buses are needed to meet demand.

Secondly, the info we got on tickets stated it was pay at the gate, so no need to get tickets in advance....Clicky Clicky

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The statement we received from the club stated....Clicky Clicky

Caley Thistle directors are to back the team by paying for free bus travel for all fans who want to see their SPL game at Hamilton Accies

From that I would say that they will run however many buses are needed to meet demand.

Secondly, the info we got on tickets stated it was pay at the gate, so no need to get tickets in advance....Clicky Clicky

My only worry is that Hamilton have only allocated us 500 tickets. With free buses and cheap tickets, its very risky having this game pay at the gate, regardless of our previous numbers.

There is going to be as many buses as there is demand. Think i'm going to go down on the bus for the first time ever! Normaly go down on the train early and drink but really skint so looks like the bus.

Whats the score on mixing a wee vodka irn bru before hand in an irn bru bottle :rotflmao: (joke, kind of!)

Whats the score on mixing a wee vodka irn bru before hand in an irn bru bottle :thumb04: (joke, kind of!)

You forgot ur tongue in cheek smiley there :018: :lol:

Cue the rage from the Supporters Club.. :rotflmao:

The joke bit covers any rage! The kind of bit covers if I could get away with it ;)

Whats the score on mixing a wee vodka irn bru before hand in an irn bru bottle :thumb04: (joke, kind of!)

You forgot ur tongue in cheek smiley there :018: :D

Cue the rage from the Supporters Club.. :rotflmao:

The joke bit covers any rage! The kind of bit covers if I could get away with it ;)

:P I wouldn't count on it pal..

Im staying in Glasgow for the wkend and getting the train through from there so should be sesh'd out my tats by the time I get to New Douglas :015:

This week cant pass quick enough :lol:

Great gesture by the club. Like everyone, I'm quick enough to criticise them when they screw up, so when they do right I'll applaud them. This is a massive game in our clubs history, and despite everything that's happened recently, it's the team who need our support so we should be there in numbers to make sure they get it.

I normally take the car as I normally have football with my under 11s team on a Saturday morning, but I might cancel next Saturdays game so I can get the bus instead. What time are the buses likely to leave?

It used to pick people up from Aviemore and Perth etc. back in the Division 1 and early SPL days, haven't been on it much since then, but as long as its En route, i doubt there will be a problem in picking you up. :rotflmao:

SUPPORTERS BUS INFO. or lack of it.

The only info given is to phone KATH on 07715833250 to book a seat.

Why aren't you champing at the bit to to give as much info as possible on this site and get a good turnout a 6 pointer match.

How can I join. Phone Kath on the above number

Is this a dry bus. Alcohol is not permitted on any bus in Scotland

Do you stop for a fag break. Normally stops at Ballinluig or Perth for both journeysDo you stop for a bite to eat, where and for how long on each leg of the journey, do I need a packed lunch otherwise. As above

Where do you pick up. Buses leave from Stadium and may pick up enroute with prior arrangement. i.e Aviemore Kingussie etc.Where do you drop off. Back at Stadium

When will you expect to be back in Inverness. Around 10pm

What is the deadline for booking a seat. Friday I believe

Only factual answers for the Hamilton match please.

No impertinence intended but its no surprise that there is a lack of support for the supporters bus when its one big mystery.

Please leave info for the above or will every one have to phone to get the answers.

These buses are run by the Supporters club for its members. Members normally have all the info sent to them in a newsletter which is probably why its not available elsewhere.

To Clarify bus information to Hamilton on Saturday 17th January 2009

1. Buses can only be booked by phoning Kath on 07715 833250 - you cannot just turn up on the day and expect to get a seat.

2. Buses leave the studium (away car park) at 10am prompt

3. One bus will be organised to pick up at Aviemore Police Station (if you want picked up here make sure you say so when you book)

4. Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on any bus (this is the law) and anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to travel to or from the game (this is also the law). Several times in the past buses have been searched by the police.

5. Buses will stop at Perth bus station for approximately half an hour going to and from the game (time may vary depending on road /traffic conditions). There will be no other stops for smoke breaks or any other reason (buses have toilets on them). All buses are non smoking.

6.No foul or abusive language will be tolerated.

7. On this occasion you will not be required to join the Supporters Club to travel.

Please book as soon as possible as this will give me best opportunity to organise the buses.

Coming back the buses will be organised to stop at Raigmore Hospital, Falcon Square and the Stadium only.

If you require any further information contact Kath on the above number.

im definitely going, everytime i've gone the bus has stopped in aviemore so it should be ok. The bus stops in perth at the bus stop in the centre of the town. I thought every team had to give 2000 seats to away support but obviously not.
kath been on phone iam booked on the bus stops at police station in aviemore,7 being picked up from there so far

im definitely going, everytime i've gone the bus has stopped in aviemore so it should be ok. The bus stops in perth at the bus stop in the centre of the town. I thought every team had to give 2000 seats to away support but obviously not.
kath been on phone iam booked on the bus stops at police station in aviemore,7 being picked up from there so far

On what charges ?

On what charges ?

Impersonating a Highland Seer

kath been on phone iam booked on the bus, stops at police station in aviemore,7 being picked up from there so far

On what charges ?

maybe brewster should get of there, impersonating a manager