Hamilton Game (merged)

chris123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've been allocated the Gazebo, not sure how many that holds.

According to their site the away fans share a section of the north stand behind the goal,

It also says that the Temporary east stand holds 700 which may also be made available.

http://www.scottishgrounds.co.uk/hamilton_academical.htm

According to the Accies Official Website we're being put in the Gazebo.

Clicky Clicky

I wasn't too bothered until seeing the picture of it and all those feckin pillars!!!!

Hopefully the prospects of a larger attendance will force a re-think and they'll shift us into the "Spice of Life" stand.

We've been allocated the Gazebo, not sure how many that holds.

About 700 according to this: http://www.scottishgrounds.co.uk/hamilton_academical.htm

hamilton22.jpg

Looks kind of frail, doesn't it? If there are 500 of us there and we all do the bouncey at the same time, it could be match abandoned...

Still a couple of seats available on minibus. Unfortunately it's not free, but it will suit those who might not have planned to go as they prefer to get down there a bit earlier and then straight back up the road afterwards.

Let me know if you're interested.

How come?

Cheapest return on the train is ?48 (no cheape singles left) and even though I received a kind offer of a lift to the game from another poster yesterday(?) I have now made other plans sadly. Should be back in time to catch the game on the radio though.

away fans slag our stands off!! that thing looks 10 times more unstable than anything we have and has loads of pillars and portaloos!!

Does it meet with all the required SPL criteria?

That appears to be a temporary stand, I remember sitting in one against Falkirk in the First Division but didn't think it would satisfy the SPL. It's a wonder we didn't go for that for the quickest option to meet the criteria.

How come?

Cheapest return on the train is ?48 (no cheape singles left) and even though I received a kind offer of a lift to the game from another poster yesterday(?) I have now made other plans sadly. Should be back in time to catch the game on the radio though.

Yeah, the price really put me off initially, and I wasn't planning on going until they brought the ticket prices down. Now it should be only a little bit more than a normal away day, but I can see why you wouldn't fancy it.

I ask I was wondering if you had been rebuffed by the supporters club re the coming via Aberdeen.

similar to, but smaller than the Falkirk temporary stand

post-2-1231855872.jpg

ICT went with a more substantial set of temporary stands. I have nothing to back it up, but get the feeling that as Tulloch's were building it, they wanted to build the best they could as quickly as they could as that would showcase the quality and diversity of the work their civil arm could do. Ours are certainly leaps and bounds ahead of the Hamilton and Falkirk ones.