5th round draw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were the last ones out and i thought we were going to get celtic but at the end i never noticed rangers match and thought they were still in it! and i was like nooo we have rangers but we didnt. i hope ayr can do it so then we can beat them!!!

There's no "easy" games in the cup, and given our recent performance I might have been happier to get a "pay day", but even they are few and far between (and a lot less lucrative) these days even against the OF.

Wouldn't mind it being Ayr as it's a break from the boredom of playing the same teams the whole time, but Killie games are historically decent affairs.

Bring it on!!!!

A bit of revenge would go down well if Killie get through. Great goal by Robson in the previous game against them with Gus MacPherson inspirational 60 seconds later proving a game is not won until it is lost.

Killie may want revenge for the 3-0 defeat they suffered at Thistle!

Killie do have a good record at the Caledonian Stadium so Killie will want revenge for their league defeats this year. Hopefully a great cup tie and hopefully the weather will be better. Imrie is not cup tied so may well play against us if he is punted.

Forfar or Forres Mechanics v St Johnstone or Rangers

Airdrie v Dunfermline

Hearts v Falkirk

Inverurie Locos or Motherwell v Brechin or St Mirren

Aberdeen v East Fife

Celtic v Peterhead or Queen's Park

Hamilton v East Stirling or Dundee United

Inverness v Ayr or Kilmarnock

• 2 weeks later...