75,000 bid for Dougie Imrie

caleyrule

How much did we pay for him again? 50k if I remember correctly.

Can be fantastic and really dangerous, but needs to show it more often. I'd love him to stay and try and get that consistency.

He can become a real class player. Absolutely essential he stays. Morais isn't always going to be on form for a start, so having someone who can play on either wing (and has been man of the match a few times) is too good an option to let go for money that won't really let us buy anything - can't believe he's on big wages either that could be freed up.

I would like to see us hang on to Imrie. Think some people forget he's not been playing pro football all that long, and if others around him can start firing then he'll get a lift from that in the same way as the younger lads do.

We've already seen glimpses of his ability, and if he can add consistency then he could prove to be a very valuable player.

If that's the case it may have been the pressure they've been put under. I am as guilty as the next guy of laying the pressure on but for the next few games it's a case of wait and see. I hope he stays but ultimately it's up to Brew, just hope his ego can take having strong personalities in the squad although history shows otherwise.

Imrie has great potential.

I'd like to see us extend his contract rather than look to sell him.

:lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;)

Imrie's talents, when he applies them, have been among the few positives so far this season, this guy is well worth holding on to if we can. I had hoped that a team could be built around Cowie and Black but with reports of Cowie leaving us soon and Black's pre-contract with Hearts our management team need to be looking at building a team and installing a backbone for that team, Imrie could be a good place to start.

Don't think i would see him as much of a loss. He has been rubbish for the majority of the season and considering we only paid ?35,000 for him i would say benefit from the profit.

We shouldn't sell Imrie

he works probably the hardest out of anyone in our whole team

hes a terrier!

Unfortunately in too many games he runs around with no real end product. We need to add some quality to the effort.

He still has a tendancy not to track his man back as well.

Making goals for Aberdeen with headers across our box did not endear him to the supporters or I suspect his Manager. His mate Craig Bryson plays for Kilmarnock so perhaps he is engineering a sharp exit. If not he will be told to knuckle down. As a 25 year old emerging from non-league football he has little time to faff around with Brew.

We shouldn't sell Imrie

hes a terrier!

Unfortunately in too many games he runs around with no real end product. We need to add some quality to the effort.

He may be a terrier but he's just been replaced with a greyhound.

Is there any truth to the rumour apart from just happening to be outside the stadium ?, just happened to see a director, and have an in depth discussion with them about Dougie Imries future.

We shouldn't sell Imrie

hes a terrier!

Is there any truth to the rumour apart from just happening to be outside the stadium ?, just happened to see a director, and have an in depth discussion with them about Dougie Imries future.

The certain director is my uncle

By the way ICT have not accepted the offer or rejected it yet

What? Morais?? Based on one game against non-SPL opposition??? Imrie has been best man on the park against SPL clubs, so was he a thoroughbred then?

It was a good debut. Very good even. But he's yet to prove himself in the SPL having been poor with Hibs.

I like Imrie, and he is capable of producing great moments.

Unfortunately, they're all too rare, and for many more times, he produces 'head in the hands' moments. As much as I want him to succeed, I just don't think he's got it, so I think if ther has been an offer made then we just accept it.