Hamilton -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Believe it or not - I was the individual who was picked on !! :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I have to admit that the red mist came over and I asked my initial complainant to step outside - thankfully he didnt - and I then apologised to him for my behaviour. But in retrospect a wee smack may have been appropriate - I apologised becos I thought that he was just another frustrated fan and that I was totally out of order in being so agressive to him and I realised that I was only directing my frustration at him. But he stood up, pointed his finger at me, told me to "Shut up" and to support the team. I was singing from the off and yon wee ****** spent the rest of the game sitting silently with his arms crossed, , only moving to tut and chastise anyone who dared pick on Brewster. The two ladies in front of me declared that I was a bad example to the younger fans sitting around me and suggested that once I was a season ticket holder I could fairly complain.

But apart from those three sweet rustling moaners the craic was like the days of yore. But as the two ladies also pointed out "how many will be at Tynecastle ?".

ME - GTF

I was more than happy to keep my mouth shut because it was a heat of the moment thing betwen 2 fans who obviously care a lot about the future of ICT but you run over and ask one of my mates to step outside, shat it when I got involved, apologise for it and then come on the forum and start bitching afterwards ............. says it all really

It was the Brewsters gay chants that he took offence to... he just didn't see what that had to do with anything

And the abuse that Lady took from you lot for having a different opinion was disgraceful

as I said emotions were running high and I'm sure the amount of alcohol drunk beforehand didn't help

;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021: :D

You always dive in head first ya bitch - Read my post ya **** - Your involvement did get my brain into gear (thanks!!) plus you are such a scary specimen of manhood - I did not, never would and never will join in the disgusting gay chant - I never even joined into the GTF chants - I did start and did join in to the "Brewster Out" chants. If your mate thought that it was me he was wrong - It is rather rude to point and tell somebody to "Shut up" - "You tube" followed - I was nothing but polite, albeit blunt, to the two ladies in front of me - I know them and they know me.

But if your mate is such a supporter - why didnt he join in with the encouraging chants - of which there were many ?

Your pushing it...

I couldn't care less what happened before but when you decided to get in my mates face and get him to fight with you outside the stadium, then we have an issue

typing up insults on the internet isn't doing you any favours

Edited by Harry Chibber

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys take any personal issues you might have to PM. Thanks.

Apologies - will do. I should point out that I am actually thanking Hairy fer his timely intervention and I have clearly admitted that I was at partially at fault and that I almost immediately regretted my actions and promptly apologised.

'kinell, bottom of the league, playing *****, players not having a clue what they're supposed to be doing on the pitch, looking relegation certainties, losing our best players, board members slagging off the fans, and fans fighting and arguing amongst ourselves.......nice one Brew and the Board, yer doing a fantastic job in destroying OUR club :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

nuff said, I wasn't planning to bring it up in the first place

and as for the game

I don't think I've ever felt so fecked off at a football match in my life... standing in the middle of our fans while everyone around me was shouting for the managers head (and holding up their shoes) it was a mess. By far my worst experience as an ICT fan and the weather as well was like kicking a man when he was down

I can't see Brew ever winning the fans back and we'll lose every game he is still here for if the fans continue to chant for him out 60 minutes into a match. We had 30 minutes at least to get back into that game and although it never looked likely we had to get behind the team and at least give them full support until the end... afterwards protest all you want

I never once sung against the team, and never will.

However, the club is going nowhere with Brewster in charge, IMO he needs told that, and hopefully will take heed of then chants on Saturday within the next couple of days... We can all live in hope eh.

That was a return to the best things about supporting ICT today. Don't know how many hands I shook and hugs I got in that pub. Everybody I've ever seen at a game was there today. People were saying it was like the Motherwell cup game or the two semis or maybe the Stirling trip. Brought home how much this club means to everybody, management team excepted of course.

Have to agree with that. The pub session was brilliant. It was great to meet up with so many of the regular contributors to this website, and put faces to names like King Beastie, CaleyStan, Alternative Maryhill, Naelifts...to name but a few.

Always good craic of course with IHE, the Mantis, DJS, Caley100 and TM4TJ...

Great too, to hear 10 second snatches of all Mannie's favourite CD tracks in the CaleyD bus.... I agree it would have been boring to have been subjected to much more than that.

This was a great day out... Would I do it again? Absolutely - but only on condition that I wouldn't have to watch another match like that again... :rotflmao:

Good to meet you too Johnboy

I don't think I've ever felt so fecked off at a football match in my life... standing in the middle of our fans while everyone around me was shouting for the managers head (and holding up their shoes) it was a mess. By far my worst experience as an ICT fan and the weather as well

Now I totally and utterly agree.

"was like kicking a man when he was down"

From my perspective the man has been literally kicking my head in fer months - if he goes down (please) then he only has one person to blame - and if I help to put the final boot in - then so be it.

until the end... afterwards protest all you want

When Brewster is up the tunnel and out of earshot, so that he can retreat into his ego and pretend everyone loves him?

I can't see Brew ever winning the fans back and we'll lose every game he is still here for if the fans continue to chant for him out 60 minutes into a match. We had 30 minutes at least to get back into that game and although it never looked likely we had to get behind the team and at least give them full support until the end... afterwards protest all you want

your bang on there whether you want brewster to stay or go. HE WONT EVER WIN THE FANS BACK.on that basis alone he has to go.its over for him one way or another, the only question is whether the club goes down with him

Awwww c'mon, just when it was getting interesting :rotflmao: Dont stop it now! :thumb04:

Think everyone's in dire straits mode now. We're all desperate and theirs not much we can do. So everyones starting to get annoyed with everyone else.

This kind of scenario will always splits opinions. Some will say get behind the team, others will say we have to make our thoughts known.

But hope everyone remembers we're all in the same ship (HMS Sneck i believe it's called) and we've got to be civil.

I thought we were quite restrained. Anti-Brewster chants didn't really take off properly until quite near the end and in the first-half the support for team was excellent. To suggest that the chanting is preventing us from winning points is another example of the kind of back to front thinking that brought you to the conclusion that Brewster should stay.

I thought we were quite restrained. Anti-Brewster chants didn't really take off properly until quite near the end and in the first-half the support for team was excellent. To suggest that the chanting is preventing us from winning points is another example of the kind of back to front thinking that brought you to the conclusion that Brewster should stay.

I never stated that but we had 2 very close chances towards the end and who knows what affect having the fans full support towards the end could have done?? Would 1-1 have got him the sack... probably

Anyway it's done now.... who's the new manager I will be sticking up for same time next year???