Hamilton -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day the same! Lose, lose, lose!

He has to go.

What power does Brewster have over the board or are they totally spineless?

neksor

To be honest Brewster could kill the board and the players, get Inverness relegated to the Highland leagues and launch an airstrike against TCS and the board, despite being dead, would give him 'a couple more games'. Terrible.

FRASER! IF YOUR READING THIS BOARD GROW A SPINE AND SACK THE USELESS MUPPET AT THE HELM!

I can just see the after match comments from brewster now

"we lost by just one goal, and to a soft penalty. we didnt get the luck and they did. they scored and we didnt which lost us the game in the end.

I am not worried that falkirk are fighting against bigger teams whilst we sit back and do nothing. we will come good because it is the fans fault for not supporting the team these last few months, not mine for being totally unable to provide tactic ethics.

On the plus note, the lads are smiling in training"

I read in the chatroom, whilst doing other things so not paying too much attention, that ICT fans were fighting/arguing amongst themselves at the match. Is there any truth in this or did I pick things up wrong?

It's going to continue until we are so far adrift that the board finally realise that something is wrong. By then it will be too late and we will be heading for the First Division. We have a horrible run of games coming up (Hearts away, Celtic home, Dundee Utd away, Hibs home) and I honestly can't see us taking anything from them with Brewster in charge. If he is not gone this week then I think we will be relegated.

I read in the chatroom, whilst doing other things so not paying too much attention, that ICT fans were fighting/arguing amongst themselves at the match. Is there any truth in this or did I pick things up wrong?

well this coulda been my dad and sumone who asked us to sit down just as the match started and who was 3 seats to the side of us, a little swearing going on but sorted pretty quickly apart from that i didnt see anyone else fighting/arguing tho after half time alot of people did move seats, had 4 seats beside me and folk came in sat in them

the game well less said about that the better, tho didnt realise how bad the wind and rain was till outside the ground was pretty wild and im sure brewster will use that as an excuse :rotflmao:

Edited by Mick

WORST PERFORMANCE YET. NO SHAPE AND CLUELESS.

THE H/T WARM UP BY THE SUBS SUMMED IT UP. IMRIE AND BLACK SHOOTING INTO AN EMPTY NET AND WANDERING ABOUT AIMLESSLY. PRIMARY SCHOOL STUFF.

WORST PERFORMANCE YET. NO SHAPE AND CLUELESS.

THE H/T WARM UP BY THE SUBS SUMMED IT UP. IMRIE AND BLACK SHOOTING INTO AN EMPTY NET AND WANDERING ABOUT AIMLESSLY. PRIMARY SCHOOL STUFF.

empty net and even then then most balls ended up in the stand also why was fraser taking shots at goal/signing programs instead of being in goal?...then esson came back out early to practice throwing the ball? which he then tried to do mosta the second half without much success

Brew just leave it is worse than a farce.

Who will win first Charlton or us. Charlton have just gone 18 games without winning anyone want to hazard a guess?

This is a terrible result absolutely awful like Brew sack him now before we are totally lost.