Ross Tokely Testimonial

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

I see that sheffield United are the opposition on the 21ST JULY.

Arnt we supposed to be playing county on the 22nd

Hopefully that will be a sell out he deserves it after all hes done at caley Thistle.

bbc link

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but I read in a paper at the weekend that we are taking a couple of Sheffield Utd players on trial.

After 6 years, are things starting to come from the supposed link with them?

Guest Bonzo

Yes, very well deserved - and let's hope that the County Match the following day doesn't affect the attendance at the Testimonial.

Hey, it's only a testimonial, and the County game is a practice for the season ahead.  Don't read too much into these games, it's all about preparation for the real deal.  Yes it would be pleasant to win these games, but the world won't end if we lose both......or will it.

Guest stockyblade

Hey Yompa, why are Blades and Wolves most hated in England?

Is it just Scottish nonsense?

Leeds are by far most hated team in England.  Not a closet Scottish Baggie are we?

Get ready Inverness, Blades are coming up, we'll out sing you and out drink you.  We might even have a laugh with you as well. 

Hey stocky, you hit the nail right on the head there, father and son combo, did you spot them. old baggie up northish.

However, you are most welcome to come up and try and out drink us.  Outsing us should not be a problem for you guys as we are all well behaved at home.  I'm sure we can all laugh together.

It's English nonsense from yompa, but we know better.  Look out for the winderuppers.

Hey... don't get me wrong... I have nothing against the fans. I'll enjoy a beer or six with any supporters (yes, even the Wulfs) but when it comes to the manager telling his players to lie down and feign injury to try and get the game abandoned (on account of a few having already been sent off for serious foul play), then that manager has no place in football.

Interestingly enough, I was on my way back from Starks Park that day (a boring 0-0 job in which Novo played like a proverbial headless chicken) with ITN Minor when the news came on the wireless that Sheffield United had run out of players. The rest is history...  :017:

Guest stockyblade

That was only one side of the story Yompa, don't hate baggies that much now obnoxious, ginger-haired pig is no longer manager, incidently people in the know, actually know he IS illigitimate, his father is not Don Megson but Danny Kaye.

Expect a few hundred fans to come up, hard to say, while ICT is quite a decent place to come we're also playing Morton, I've already been there and know what a dump the place is, can't see many families wanting to go there.  Even I'm not going!

Guest stockyblade

that's what I intend doing, all I want is Clach to be at home on Thursday night!!!  or Aberdeen!