BREWSTER SACKED

DALNEIGHCALEY

YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I can go to games again! And get my wee pal on my avatar back and change my sig.

We WILL stay up now. am sure of it. Doesnt sound like he was sacked tho. Just saying on SkySports news they have parted company.Malkie going too!!

Strange day for me. As my fave Band (U2) have had their new song on radio....and i hate it..so was really dissappointed, BUT...then this news :rotflmao:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news. Season ticket or not I am having my opinion on this one. The guy should never have been taken back. It has been a disaster all season bar one game in Aberdeen. Why he was given this long god knows. Our season starts here. It is like Rotherham over coming their negative points at the start of the season. We need someone to settle the ship asap and get us through to next season. Lets hope the board dont take as long over this choice as the sacking of Brewster.

To all the Brewster backers, I know your opinion counts so please give us reason why this is the wrong decision?

Was so happy to hear this, not going to get too excited yet though until i see who comes in and the next few results. I dont care whos manager as long as we keep getting 3 points on the board!

have to say im suprised that the board decided to sack him after promising to back him fully in the transfer window but i think it was the right decision to make. Personally i think it was the wrong decision appointing him in the first place but hey ho.

Stats dont lie and our record over the past year has been attrocious, that along with bizarre team selections, bizarre tactics, no public relation skills at all and an incredible approach to dealing with players has left the board with no choice.

have never felt so low as an ICT suporter as i have done over the last few months. i can see light at the end of the tunnel now.

Heres hoping we can get someone on board asap and get the team playing proper football again.

'mon the caley jags

Not sad to see Brew go....is it too late though?

What about Grant's comment at the weekend...'the players are right behind Brewster' ? What is the reaction going to be?

Lets hope we have the players with the right attitude now to get through this season and stay in the SPL.

Bye Brew...give my regards to ICAT if you see him...........I think he was sacked this season as well.

Got the News earlier today but had one of those "too good to be true" moments and didn't believe the board were capable after everything they've said and done of late.

Whilst I see this as a positive step in the right direction, there's still a lot to be done, and that starts with the appointment of a suitable replacement. Whilst I don't think fans should be dictating to the Board, they need to realise that there's a job to be done in repairing the bad feeling in that dept and whoever they appointment could go a long way towards taking care of that.....or not!!!

The following is my own personal opinion and nothing to do with Supporters club.

Three effin cheers. A few weeks late but the right decision at last. The two of them were dragging us down to the hell of div 1. Whatever he was like as a player (and I didn't rate him), he was never and never will be a manager!

Would Blackie have gone to Jambos if this decision had been taken earlier? We'll never know.

Would he have dreamt of signing the injured and injury prone Byrne? He'll never get a game now.

Would we have let Barry go? Probably not.

Well, it's time for us all to move on. Maybe this decision will help to heal the rift that was developing between the fans and the club. We've always been behind the team and supported them all the way, but we had a right to hold and express our opinion of the management.

Am teetotal for the next few months but will raise a token glass to the future tonight. Looking for the right decision on a replacement asap.

:rotflmao:

Got to feel sorry for Harry chibber and the rest of the Brewster fan club they must be gutted ! :thumb04:

I take it we can look forward to appearances from SMEE at the dump again ?

:rotflmao:

Have to say I actually feel a sense of relief... no longer having to defend my opinion everytime I come on this forum

I still believe if the fans got behind him we could have got out of this hole but when it comes to fans nearly scrapping amongst themselves it's clear there is something broken. The Hamilton game was one of my worst as an ICT fan and I hope to never experience anything so dire again.

I will predict the next year as an ICT fan...

We will employ a manager (possibly Robbo) he avoids relegation (hurrah), about September one or 2 of the posters on here will suggest he's not taking the club anywhere, this group will then grow to be disgruntled with the new man incharge and start to ask that we replace him, the group then grows into a mob and about January you all get to design some new catchy avators and then he'll get the sack or leave under the pressure

or better yet, he does well for half a season and is snapped up by another club

Common sense has prevailed, eventually! ... although not entirely. Letting Brew sign four new players then sacking him doesn't exactly show the board in the best of lights. But hey, the man's gone! :rotflmao: This has just made my day!

Never good to see a manager leave any club under circumstances like this. I wish Craig well for the future.

I think that Brew was just too inexperienced as an SPL manager to take us forward. Some of his team compositions, formations and substitutions clearly demonstrated this.

Yes, Robbo and CC are probably a good combination in the short term but once the post is advertised a long and hard look needs to be taken at the contenders.

My one hope out of this sorry situation is that we can stay up - it's going to be a fight but I'm sure we've the players to do it.

It wasnt exactly a whim this whole "brewster out" thing, we have never been in this position before as a club (facing relegation) and it didn't look like it was going to change with him in charge, sometimes thats just the way things go in football. What i personally dont want is for us to go down the same road again with Robbo, yes he was succesfull here but i am totally against going for an ex manager regardless of their reason for leaving.

You wait so long for a moment like this, then, when it comes, you don't know what to say...

My tears of joy probably speak louder than any words could!

Seriously though, all the best to CB, though I don't feel he was good enough for this post. He's now lost his job, though, and you have to feel very sorry for anyone in those circumstances.

According to one of my mates (who supports Dunfermline), it's the "most deserved sacking since Nick Leeson".

Oh, happy days...

Hopefully the team's confidence will be high now for the game at Tynie. I only wish this had happened sooner, I have a feeling the main reason Ian Black is leaving is Brewster, he may have stayed if Brew had been sacked ages ago.

What now then? Who are the main candidates for the job?

Common sense has prevailed, eventually! ... although not entirely. Letting Brew sign four new players then sacking him doesn't exactly show the board in the best of lights. But hey, the man's gone! :rotflmao: This has just made my day!

I'm living in Edinburgh these days and I wasn't planning on going to the Hearts game this weekend, but I will definitely be going now! The belief that we can beat relegation is coming back as well. The board definitely couldn't have left this decision for another week or two as we could have been totally isolated at the bottom.

:thumb04:

Inevitable I guess given the recent appalling run of league results, plus the ever increasing pressure from the fan base. However, this should only be step one. We badly need a Director of Football with more savvy and experience than at present. See my recommendation in the 'who do you want thread?'