Ossie Ardiles

caleyjags

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would certainly have a lot of good contacts within the game. However I remember the last time with Neil Warnock and what happened there.

The difference is that he does actually want the job. He's desperate and we aren't.

Would be an intresting choice but i doubt he would be affordable and if he were im 100% cinvinced he will use us as a stepping stone.

He's been an ICT fan all his life. :rotflmao: He could buy Sutherland out and take us to Europe .....or not.

Now red hot bookies favourite.

The news caster was struggling to hold it together where readin it out there at the news. Definately laughing at the appointment.

Can say goodbye to the SPL if Ardiles comes in, of that i am in no doubt.

Just been interviewed on Radio Scotland and has said he'd love to come here.

Also said he had been contacted by the club, so some halfwit at the club must think this would be a decent appointment....

fecking madness....

Madness, do the club even read CVs when it comes to these appointments,.

Perhaps if the exsisting players were allowed to say who they wanted as manager the fans would be cleared on who the players think could keep us up :rotflmao:

The news caster was struggling to hold it together where readin it out there at the news. Definately laughing at the appointment.

Also said he had been contacted by the club, so some halfwit at the club must think this would be a decent appointment....

fecking madness....

Perhaps if the exsisting players were allowed to say who they wanted as manager the fans would be cleared on who the players think could keep us up :rotflmao:

Why do you question if the Board read the CV's?? Have they a history of this?

Do you feel that young laddies (plus Rossco, Grantie and Hastings) are qualified to select a manager? I would suspect that there knowledge of Ossie is the same as yours and mine - they have met him via their TV. Butcher they could walk past and their knowledge of his managerial prowess is also the same as you and I.

Prefer if the Board did this selection after reading the CVs.

Speed is not of the essence - correct selection is and yes, I do accept we need a finisher in the window.

fecking madness....

Why do you question if the Board read the CV's?? Have they a history of this?

Well if they had read Brews after his time at Dundee United then maybe wouldnt have employed him

Edited by stevico1

[

Speed is not of the essence - correct selection is and yes, I do accept we need a finisher in the window.

Speed is not of the essence?

You mean Grassa should be in charge of coaching, team selection, tactics, etc, for.... how long?

[

Speed is not of the essence?

You mean Grassa should be in charge of coaching, team selection, tactics, etc, for.... how long?

Until we get the correct candidate to keep us in the SPL.

We are in this position because Grassa etc dragged their heels and left this far to late, if they didnt see this was coming and at least have some targets in mind it is madness, they let Brewster make signings then just over a week later woke up and sacked him, and you think he is responsible enough to be left in charge of the team !!

His record might not be the best but not many SPL managers would succeed at a big Premiership club like Tottenham, or in the J league, know what I mean?

Give him a good old school scottish assistant manager (like steve clarke and mourinho at chelsea) as a foil and he could do a job for us. He'd be a crowd puller, both as a big name and from his style of football. Having him in charge could also help us attract new signings.

His record might not be the best but not many SPL managers would succeed at a big Premiership club like Tottenham, or in the J league, know what I mean?

Give him a good old school scottish assistant manager (like steve clarke and mourinho at chelsea) as a foil and he could do a job for us. He'd be a crowd puller, both as a big name and from his style of football. Having him in charge could also help us attract new signings.

The problem with that argument is that he's already failed as a manager on at least four continents !

The problem with that argument is that he's already failed as a manager on at least four continents !

That must be some kind of record :rotflmao:

Ossie Ardiles have applied

you seen his application have ya?

if(a mega big if) ossie got the job,i wonder who he would get as a assistant??and would john doc+garden stay on? as usually new coaches bring in a compelte back room staff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/7842208.stm

Watch this and it tells you that actually he has put in an application along with saying it would be a wonderful opportunity and he said that he would want to bring in people who know about the SPL as his backroom staff so i hope that answers all of your questions.

Ossie Ardiles have applied

you seen his application have ya?

if(a mega big if) ossie got the job,i wonder who he would get as a assistant??and would john doc+garden stay on? as usually new coaches bring in a compelte back room staff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/7842208.stm

Watch this and it tells you that actually he has put in an application along with saying it would be a wonderful opportunity and he said that he would want to bring in people who know about the SPL as his backroom staff so i hope that answers all of your questions.

Look beyond the big name, 14 jobs and 14 sackings

Ossie TV Interview

Great little interview with a great character but still not the man we need I believe....nice to see him be invited to Inverness later though for a home game to see what the place is like....

Interviewer: What do you know about Inverness and the team?

Ossie: It is a very very cold place.....

Absolute Class from the wee man :rotflmao:

i feel it is time for a change at Caley and bringing in a foreign man will do that. He will tell the players how to play more fancy football. Sure others may do just as well but i beleive that Ardiles will bring the most attractive football to Inverness and that is something the fans have not been able to see.

Edited by davidpbarclay