Wilson: "Bring Back Robbo"

Renegade

Robbo like all the supporters, had pride in that promotion. Consequently he will give his last ounce of energy to retain the hard earned status in the SPL.

Deep down if DJS believes Robbo can save us, he'll support his return. It would be interesting to see who voted for Brewster's return and the brainwashing of the supporters to justify that decision. If Robbo was once history perhaps the fans can forget that episode and join everyone in supporting Robbo and his new assistant to turn things around. Curiously enough, Robbo ventured down to the tunnel area before the Rangers game (or perhaps the Partick game) as he seemed to edge closer to the bench again.

Unless Butcher has something special to offer I think Robbo will bring quite a bit of harmony to the Club before rapidly seeking to squeeze points out of impossible locations such as home.

Robbo like all the supporters, had pride in that promotion. Consequently he will give his last ounce of energy to retain the hard earned status in the SPL.

Deep down if DJS believes Robbo can save us, he'll support his return. It would be interesting to see who voted for Brewster's return and the brainwashing of the supporters to justify that decision. If Robbo was once history perhaps the fans can forget that episode and join everyone in supporting Robbo and his new assistant to turn things around. Curiously enough, Robbo ventured down to the tunnel area before the Rangers game (or perhaps the Partick game) as he seemed to edge closer to the bench again.

Unless Butcher has something special to offer I think Robbo will bring quite a bit of harmony to the Club before rapidly seeking to squeeze points out of impossible locations such as home.

Wrong David Sutherland, I don't think DJS will have a say. DFS is the man

Deep down if DJS believes Robbo can save us, he'll support his return.

just for clarification ..... DJS is David Sutherland from the Supporters Trust, a moderator and poster on here .... DFS is David Sutherland our major shareholder.

Deep down if DJS believes Robbo can save us, he'll support his return.

DFS is David Sutherland our major shareholder.

I thought it was a shop which sold crap sofas.

I agree with Bazza, bring back Robbo. Give him till the end of this season to see if he can get us out of the mess left by the previous encumbent then review his position thereafter.

• 8 months later...

Bump, seen as a couple of know it alls are spouting pi5h and Alot of Guest accounts seem to be reading this aswell....

Take it you are aiming the know it all at me, I don't claim to know it all but I am a mate of Robbos and was just clearing up that there had been no big bust up between Robbo and the board, in fact I think he said as much on a Q&A session on here

Bump, seen as a couple of know it alls are spouting pi5h and Alot of Guest accounts seem to be reading this aswell....

Take it you are aiming the know it all at me, I don't claim to know it all but I am a mate of Robbos and was just clearing up that there had been no big bust up between Robbo and the board, in fact I think he said as much on a Q&A session on here

Not at all, just got ahead of myself, and find it interesting to see so many Guest over the last few days reading this too...

Come on peeple - Sutherland and Savage do not equate - it is a power struggle - Robbo shuld have been taken back at the begining of last season - his face dosent fit in with the current "regime" - so maybe they have to go ?

Im not saying TB isnt the right man for the job now, but at the time Robbo was the man for the job, Terry knows he is the man, its his team as he said, his signings, and somthing not really mentioned his reason we let so much tallent go.

Not at all, just got ahead of myself, and find it interesting to see so many Guest over the last few days reading this too...

Come on peeple - Sutherland and Savage do not equate - it is a power struggle - Robbo shuld have been taken back at the begining of last season - his face dosent fit in with the current "regime" - so maybe they have to go ?

Im not saying TB isnt the right man for the job now, but at the time Robbo was the man for the job, Terry knows he is the man, its his team as he said, his signings, and somthing not really mentioned his reason we let so much tallent go.

Ok cheers

"Guests" cannot read anything other than the first post in any thread (log out and try viewing the forum to see for yourself).

Also, the vast majority of the "Guests" you see reading threads when you look at the 'last click' list are search bots and spiders, not human visitors....see the technical forum for a further explanation on this.

would have liked to see robbo replace brewster last christmas but the tubes upstairs bottled that one.dont have much beef with butcher at the minute, he deserves at least a full season for god sakes, its the players that are taking the pish with the gutless displays we've been witnessing for too long now

would have liked to see robbo replace brewster last christmas but the tubes upstairs bottled that one.dont have much beef with butcher at the minute, he deserves at least a full season for god sakes, its the players that are taking the pish with the gutless displays we've been witnessing for too long now

Was it not the players last season? I see no difference between this season and last season other than the quality of opposition being lower. Our team has been dismantled in order to rebuild. Our last venture in the First followed a few years building a team up and progress through the SFL, we can not and will not emulate that in one season with a new team. The back bone of the club has gone and TB will select his own team.

Butcher can talk the talk, but has yet to walk the walk.

Was it not the players last season? I see no difference between this season and last season other than the quality of opposition being lower. Our team has been dismantled in order to rebuild. Our last venture in the First followed a few years building a team up and progress through the SFL, we can not and will not emulate that in one season with a new team. The back bone of the club has gone and TB will select his own team.

Butcher can talk the talk, but has yet to walk the walk.

it was brewster last season, butchers points haul in the little time he was there would have seen us easily safe if replicated over the course of the season, but your right about little difference between this season and last at home anyway

Does he deserve the full season though? If the results we've had so far are matched in the next seven games, it could be time to think about things.

And who is going to pay for the terminated contracts if the club were even to consider letting either TB or MM, or both, go?

They are almost certain to be on very good salaries indeed and the club would have to buy them out.

Not on folks, definitely not on; at this stage anyway!