Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Down South means that no-one is elimanted as they could be going to see barry about being part of the structure or could be going to see robbo who could be down there on a business trip

I should have clarified on my earlier post, which came from BBC Scotland in Glasgow...

To them... the term "Down South" means Engerland....

Good, Colin Calderwood it is then !

Did someone not say that Terry Butcher is based in the South of England now?

Looks like we will be speculating until next week.

Ah but isn't uninformed speculation such fun !

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down South means that no-one is elimanted as they could be going to see barry about being part of the structure or could be going to see robbo who could be down there on a business trip

I should have clarified on my earlier post, which came from BBC Scotland in Glasgow...

To them... the term "Down South" means Engerland....

Good, Colin Calderwood it is then !

Did someone not say that Terry Butcher is based in the South of England now?

Looks like we will be speculating until next week.

Ardilis is also living in England

Barry is'nt down south, he still lives in Dingwall aparently and only goes to train once a week with Queen of the South in Glasgow, he's no even been to Palmerston yet as their player because of the away games at Falkirk and Ross County.

Willie Donnachie at 10-1

Chris Sutton at 16-1

These are the two names from the odds posted by TBB earlier today that don't seem to have been mentioned elsewhere. Where do these names come from if not the media? Have they applied?

Actually, does anyone know who has formally applied apart from Robbo and birdog?

Willie Donnachie at 10-1

Chris Sutton at 16-1

These are the two names from the odds posted by TBB earlier today that don't seem to have been mentioned elsewhere. Where do these names come from if not the media? Have they applied?

Actually, does anyone know who has formally applied apart from Robbo and birdog?

It was reported on the BBC that Ossie has "contacted" the club.

Also Terry Butcher has been quoted as saying he would not be contacting the club.

Edited by birdog

Willie Donnachie at 10-1

Chris Sutton at 16-1

It was reported on the BBC that Ossie has "contacted" the club.

Also Terry Butcher has been quoted as saying he would not be contacting the club.

So it's between you and Ossie now?

Difficult choice....

:rotflmao:

Willie Donnachie at 10-1

Chris Sutton at 16-1

Now if this is true that the chairman and Director of Football has gone down to England Willie Donnachie (is the current Millwall manager) and he did say he applied for the job so it could be possible that they have gone down to talk to him

So it's between you and Ossie now?

Difficult choice....

:rotflmao:

Nah, after talking to Kingbeastie I have decided that I couldn't work as a landlubber, you lot just don't get enough time off, I am going to withdraw my application in the morning.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

LEGEND!

How good would it be if he was the nxt ICT mangaer. he was one of the greatest player in the world at one point, won the world cup, he's in the tottenham wall of fame. he not going anyware he got his grand children here! plus hes got a much better CV than walter smith and gordon strachen. AND HE WANTS THE JOB! give it to him!

post-3038-1232647908.jpg

With the greatest respect to all the candidates...can we just cut the crap, give Robertson his 2.5 year deal subject to remaining in the SPL 09/10 (bonus for doing so) and get it in place by 10am tomorrow.

We cannot waste a single day with the current league position. I'm damn sure we could get something from Saturday with Robbo in charge.

Now if this is true that the chairman and Director of Football has gone down to England Willie Donnachie (is the current Millwall manager) and he did say he applied for the job so it could be possible that they have gone down to talk to him

caleyrule Donnachie was sacked by Millwall in late 2007 so I guess that is why he is on the bookies list as well as he is scottish and incidentally he was at the 1978 finals....but he did come home earlier than Ardiles as I recall and without a pot.... :rotflmao:

LEGEND!

How good would it be if he was the nxt ICT mangaer. he was one of the greatest player in the world at one point, won the world cup, he's in the tottenham wall of fame. he not going anyware he got his grand children here! plus hes got a much better CV than walter smith and gordon strachen. AND HE WANTS THE JOB! give it to him!

How has he got a much better CV than Smith or Strachan? Oh, you mean as a player?! In that case, would Gazza make a better manager than Mourinho? Bobby Moore a better manager than Alex Ferguson?

Great player does not equal great manager. Arigo Sacchi never even played professional football, yet he can lay claim to be one of the greatest managers the world has ever seen.

Ardiles NNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If we were mid table and he was coming in to take us further as a long term plan maybe.

We need someone who knows something about ICT. Who knows something about the SPL. Who knows something about Scottish football. We need someone who's going to know our problems and who's going to come in and sort them from the off. Not some romantic name who wouldn't even know where Scotland is let alone Inverness.

Ardiles NNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If we were mid table and he was coming in to take us further as a long term plan maybe.

We need someone who knows something about ICT. Who knows something about the SPL. Who knows something about Scottish football. We need someone who's going to know our problems and who's going to come in and sort them from the off. Not some romantic name who wouldn't even know where Scotland is let alone Inverness.

Totally agree, Alex....

Can also think of one name straight off the top of my head who more than satisfies all that criteria...