Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think we will be able to entice the villa reserve team manager (promise i wont mention his name again) as he is becoming hot property after winning thev rezserve league last year.

but he is the type of manger we should be going for. someone with integrity, respect and humility.

good luck to grassa and the board in getting the right man.

we are potentially a big club and should not satisfy ourselves with sloppy seconds from the arabs, jambos or any other SPL club. think big and ambitious.

Edited by DRAGAN

i dont think we will be able to entice the villa reserve team manager (promise i wont mention his name again) as he is becoming hot property after winning thev rezserve league last year.

but he is the type of manger we should be going for. someone with integrity, respect and humility.

we are potentially a big club and should not satisfy ourselves with sloppy seconds from the arabs, jambos or any other SPL club. think big and ambitious.

I would imagine he would be on a very healthy salary at Villa

think big

Calederwood's the man.

Maybe he'll see coming to Inverness as an 'apprenticeship' for his first team management career.

i believe he is on slightly less than our last 2 grossly overpaid managers but the stumbling block may be the rapid rise of villa in the english game. villa believe they are about 2 years away from being a champions league standard side

Interesting article that from 2002 - the other candidates listed were John Robertson (Livi), Alan Kernaghan (Clyde) and Ian Wilson (Peterhead) - all ex-players and none of them are working as football managers at present as far as I am aware....

Wikipedia even states that Ian Wilson disappeared only to be spotted on a beach in Turkey in 2008 - I know it is slightly off topic but is that wiki truth or bluff - anybody know?

Ian Wilson - Wikipedia

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Inverness have spoken to one of the candidates for their managerial vacancy - but they still have at least four more to speak to over the weekend.

Caledonian Thistle chairman George Fraser and director of football Graeme Bennett interviewed one contender in person on Thursday.

And they hope to speak to the others by Monday, allowing an appointment to be made early next week.

BBC Article on Interviews

It seems the three is now five....it's going to be a busy weekend.... :rotflmao:

Inverness have spoken to one of the candidates for their managerial vacancy - but they still have at least four more to speak to over the weekend.

Caledonian Thistle chairman George Fraser and director of football Graeme Bennett interviewed one contender in person on Thursday.

And they hope to speak to the others by Monday, allowing an appointment to be made early next week.

BBC Article on Interviews

It seems the three is now five....it's going to be a busy weekend.... :rotflmao:

Plus Bennetts got to pick the team and decide how they approach the Hearts game tomorrow...

Still.... I'm sure he'll take it all in his stride...

Doc is selecting the side and will be in the dugout. Grassa will be in the stand.

Was told this half hour ago.

Also Robbo is going to the game to try and canvas support.

or who ate all the pies? we will have to something cos we cant do another shoe protest

i heard he is not with the beeb tomorrow. i think brian irvine is the summariser

or who ate all the pies? we will have to something cos we cant do another shoe protest

i heard he is not with the beeb tomorrow. i think brian irvine is the summariser

You really are anti Robbo aren't you? Did he spill your pint once or something? :rotflmao:

Well as usual your info is wrong, Robbo doing open mics and Frail and Scott??? doing commentary

Edited by stevico1