Kissing the badge

Caley Stan

A wee bit cringy for a player from Glasgow who has only been here for a year kissing the badge!

Not Glasgow Joe. Lanark. Some 28 miles south of Glasgow. Would you say someone from Forres was an Invernessian?

Whatever, thats not the point! No where near Inverness either of them

Guest WynessLegend

A wee bit cringy for a player from Glasgow who has only been here for a year kissing the badge!

Not Glasgow Joe. Lanark. Some 28 miles south of Glasgow. Would you say someone from Forres was an Invernessian?

No, but I agree that I'd call someone from

Lanark a Weegie!

No, but I agree that I'd call someone from

Lanark a Weegie!

Really? Why?

I don't consider myself an Invernessian and I am from Forres, nor do I consider myself a Weegie and I was born in Lanark.

I also don't think my Mums side of family consider themselves Weegies seeing as they are all from the Lanark / Carluke area.

did niculae?????? am sure he did

I think he did.

It's not an issue where Dougie Imrie is concerned I would say. Who cares if he kisses the ICT badge ? As long as he keeps scoring goals for us that's all that matters.

IMHO - Ya kiss the badge when ya have been here long enuff to justify it - not becos ya are out to please the fans to get your place back. Having said that Imrie has the spirit and the enterprise - hopefully one day he will have the ability to go with it.

I think he probably felt like it after the great support he got from the fans at Hamilton after the abuse he got from their fans. He was the last Caley player left on the pitch against Hamilton applauding us.I really don't care where he is from, he clearly appreciates us and if he feels at home here- I think thats a pretty good thing!

I loved Hissys vest and duckesque running style. He was class.

Didn,t Rossco kiss the badge when he taunted Brewster when we beat scumdee Utd 1-0 the first time we played up here after brewster quit and went away . I remember him running towards Brewster in the away dug out kissing the badge and giving brewster what for after we scored right at the end. ahh memories

March 2007

what A hero

Rossco is superman :rotflmao:

IMHO - Ya kiss the badge when ya have been here long enuff to justify it - not becos ya are out to please the fans to get your place back. Having said that Imrie has the spirit and the enterprise - hopefully one day he will have the ability to go with it.

I think he probably felt like it after the great support he got from the fans at Hamilton after the abuse he got from their fans. He was the last Caley player left on the pitch against Hamilton applauding us.I really don't care where he is from, he clearly appreciates us and if he feels at home here- I think thats a pretty good thing!

I loved Hissys vest and duckesque running style. He was class.

Nail on the head. I think he was merely showing how much he appreciates Caley Thistle and the club. Henrik Larsson was never a Celtic fan, nor was he born in Parkhead, but I don't think anyone would be-grudge him kissing the Celtic badge.

And IHE is right. Even when he is having a poor game, Imrie looks like he genuinely wants the team to do well.

Edited by chris123

Didn,t Rossco kiss the badge when he taunted Brewster when we beat scumdee Utd 1-0 the first time we played up here after brewster quit and went away . I remember him running towards Brewster in the away dug out kissing the badge and giving brewster what for after we scored right at the end. ahh memories

March 2007

what A hero

Rossco is superman :rotflmao:

hahaha I dont remember that. I wonder how whe felt when he heard the news that Brew was coming back!!

Guest Murdock

I do not understand how anyone can be annoyed by Imrie kissing the badge. He obviously appreciates the fans and wants the club to do well. Personally when I saw him kissing the badge after the goal it just reinforced the idea that the problem at the club was not with the players, who obviously care a lot.