Don Cowie

nak108

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

maybe cos the championship is a much better league than the spl lol its much more competetive, maybe hes sick of losing every game every weekend

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the latest is?

still waiting for any sort of news down here

Aye, he pulled out of the deal with Watford and signed a new 5 year contract with us, Butcher's magic is working wonders already. Sorry mate.

Guest wavydonkey

Good luck Don. Hope it works out for you. Dont fall into the gap.

He should be safe as Watford Gap is at least 60 miles from Watford :rotflmao:

Guest wavydonkey

Maybe I'll go to see him when Watford play at Reading later in the season. I'll have to go in the away end, as my mates who support Reading tell me its not easy to get a seat in the home end without a season ticket.

Watford played the away game at Reading a couple of weeks ago and lost 4-0. the game at Watfoord was famous for the "Phantom Goal" that was at least 5 yards wide of the goal lol

Edited by wavydonkey

If we got bout 100k for him i view this as a pretty good piece of business for us when you account for the fact he was leaving for nothing at the end of the season

good luck to you Don

Totally agree.

In this day and age I think this a tremendous bit of business. I like the player but goin by this seasons form there is no chance that his departure could be the difference between going down & staying up

If we got bout 100k for him i view this as a pretty good piece of business for us when you account for the fact he was leaving for nothing at the end of the season

good luck to you Don

Today's Sun mentioned ?150k