Mihadjuks

davieB

yup - from what I have seen and heard, he is the real deal. As someone said a couple of weeks ago, as far as machines go he is a PS3, Dods was a PS2 ..... get him signed up on a decent contract.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new darren dods??

tokely, mihadjuks, munro, lionel. tallest defensive in scotland :rotflmao:

And best!!

All hail Mihadjuks what a great player hope he stays for a very long time.

Yep, more impressive with each game so far - for goodness' sake get a contract extension sorted out NOW. I just hope that TB will be able wind GB up and point him in the right direction when it comes to contract negotiations because CB's attitude to it has lost us Cowie for a supposedly nominal fee and Black for nowt.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Black for nowt.

what would you rather have ?50k for black now,or he stays keeps us up and saves us ?millions

how would we lose millions????

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Black for nowt.

what would you rather have ?50k for black now,or he stays keeps us up and saves us ?millions

how would we lose millions????

by being relegated

we would not lose that much, mainly players. would go to even the books out

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

OK - I am reliably informed that an ICT fan from Latvia actually alerted the club to the possibility of signing Pavel - and did a lot of the leg work - I am less reliably informed that there is an Eastern european sponsor on board as well - with the enticement of some more prospects - but I am also informed that the Muppets are worried in case their power base could be eroded from another source.

Black for nowt.

I think you've completely misunderstood my post Marty. I hope that Terry Butcher can get Bennett to organise players' contracts better so that we're never, or hardly ever, in the position of losing real talent without proper recompense - in other words, don't let your best players' contracts expire in the middle of a bargain hunt, something which seemed to elude Crag Brewster, unless the board are really that willing to laugh off a manager's requests.

Black for nowt.

I think you've completely misunderstood my post Marty. I hope that Terry Butcher can get Bennett to organise players' contracts better so that we're never, or hardly ever, in the position of losing real talent without proper recompense - in other words, don't let your best players' contracts expire in the middle of a bargain hunt, something which seemed to elude Crag Brewster, unless the board are really that willing to laugh off a manager's requests.

hopefully vigurs isnt the next

Black for nowt.

4ize, as most people know the contracts had nothing to do with Brewster, its been up to the DoF to sort that out

Black for nowt.

hopefully vigurs isnt the next

Agreed :rotflmao:

new darren dods??

tokely, mihadjuks, munro, lionel. tallest defensive in scotland :thumb04:

And best!!

All hail Mihadjuks what a great player hope he stays for a very long time.

Yep, more impressive with each game so far - for goodness' sake get a contract extension sorted out NOW. I just hope that TB will be able wind GB up and point him in the right direction when it comes to contract negotiations because CB's attitude to it has lost us Cowie for a supposedly nominal fee and Black for nowt.

Maybe, just maybe it has something to do with EARNING more cash, Why would Cowie want to go to Watford ?

Scenery and a nice quiet lifestyle :rotflmao:

Black for nowt.

4ize, as most people know the contracts had nothing to do with Brewster, its been up to the DoF to sort that out

Absolutely, but it's up to the gaffer to nip at the DoF and tell him which players he MUST have signed or they'll be off. If that's ignored then the manager's position starts to become untenable because his employers aren't giving him the resources he needs to do his job. Do you really reckon that Brew was telling that to Grassa,being knocked back and still stayed best pals with him? Jackanory...

Oh my gawd - this could all suggest that the Board are a bunch of negligent muppets. Cos if they knew that they were losing players becos of Brewster - they would have kicked him out months ago - and certainly wouldnt have given him the money to spend in the transfer window :rotflmao: