We Need A Keeper!

Renegade

Mark Brown for me anyday, he would push esson to the edge, and force even more out of each other

it makes me laugh all these people who kid themselves that mark brown would come back! the money he,s on at celtic no wat would he take a large drop to come back to ict :rotflmao:

yes true, but he would improve our squad, and being with the club through so much, surely his heart would tell him to come back up the road? if not that TB must be a factor now for all scottish players, with the scotland assistant watching their every move

Here's some of my ideas:

Kasper Schmeichel - Did well at Falkirk and the first part of last season for Man City, doubt ICT could afford him to buy but as he seems to be a benchwarmer now for Man City and apparently wants away (he's been on loan at Cardiff and Coventry since leaving Falkirk). I'd try and loan him in.

Rene Higuita - I don't care if he's 42 but he wants back in the Columbia team apparently. He seems to diddlying about in the Columbian Premier League just just and was wanted by Sheffield United a few seasons back. ICT need a goalscorer and he's just the man. The fun we'd have watching him every week would be amazing. Sign him up!

And that's all I can think of just now (except Zibi of course).

Edited by Renegade

Kasper Schmeichel - Did well at Falkirk and the first part of last season for Man City, doubt ICT could afford him to buy but as he seems to be a benchwarmer now for Man City and apparently wants away (he's been on loan at Cardiff and Coventry since leaving Falkirk). I'd try and loan him in.

Good call. I'm surprised he can't get a regular first team spot somewhere. He always looked good on the few times I've seen him. Agree however that he would probably be expensive, so a loan the only option.

no chance with kasper in my books, starting for MCFC against arsenal to caley bench, can't see it, he would go to championship or even lower english premier league,

I'm pretty sure he'd be in ahead of Esson.

What's people's thoughts on Higuita?