Looking For Contributors For Fanzine

andymuir78

Okay first of all thanks for the admin staff - for giving me the permission to put this in here.

I currently produce - with the help of a number of other football fans - a Scottish Football Fanzine and with our third issue about to come out in the first week in March, I would like to ask any fans in here if they would be interested in contributing articles to our issues whether it is on a one off basis or a regular contribution.

This season we publish the fanzines on our website for FREE and it is available to view in PDF format. Next season we will be not only be continuing the electronic version of the fanzine, but also produce printed versions to be available to buy via the site or in newsagents, sports shops etc. We are also taking pre-orders for the third issue to be sent directly to your email addy inbox - again for FREE.

Whether you just want to write about your own club or maybe you have issues on Scottish Football in General from the National side or Clubs in Europe etc we would like you to help contribute.

If anyone is interested you can either message me in here and I will get back to you as soon as I can or you can message me at mail [at] scotzine.com

Thanks again to the admins and I hope we can get a few interested parties from this site involved.