If We're Not Going Down....

Harry Chibber

First Division Favourite  

131 members have voted

1. 1. I'll leave the OF out of this one (only because I know everyone would vote for them)

• Hibernian
    • Motherwell
    • Hamilton
    • Dundee United
    • Kilmarnock
    • Hearts
    • Falkirk
    • Aberdeen
    • St Mirren

I would still say we are favourites to go down. A lot of ground to make up on teams who are picking up points themsleves.

Probably are still favourites to go down...

A lot depends on how long the "Butcher Effect" will last...

I still think we can overtake Falkirk - maybe even St Mirren or Kilmarnock too...

I have voted for Falkirk because I think Yogi has made enough rumblings about things to indicate all is not well there. Dunno if there is anything going on behind the scenes but a few weeks ago he basically said he has done all he can do ....

I fancy Aston Villa to go down. I know they're not actually in the SPL but there's a long way to go with plenty of twists and turns. I fancy Man Utd to win the SPL. People might say they don't play in Scotland but you can never right a team with Ronaldo in it off...

Put down the glass and step away from the bottle!!!

Thinking about glass & bottle I came across this gem a wee while ago....

A guy driving erratically in Glasgow late on a Saturday night is pulled over by the traffic cops who ask if he's been drinking. "Well" he tells them, "My team won, so I stopped off with my mates for a couple of pints. Then there was the happy hour and they served us with margarita cocktails. And, then, when I dropped my mate off he invited me in for a couple of halfs, and it would have been rude to refuse" The officer sighs and says, "I'm afraid you'll have to come into the police car and take a breathalyser test"

"Why? says the driver. "Don't you believe me?

Also heard a chuckler today..

Ryanair pilot Paddy is flying into Manchester. The plane is in trouble, so he calls the tower and says ''HELP, HELP! Easter, Pancake Tuesday, New Years Eve, Bank Holiday Monday, Halloween, Bonfire Night''! Voice comes back and says, 'For f**** sake Paddy, it's Mayday!''

Totally off the subject folks, I apologise!

Guest EdgeleyCT

Got a feeling that Hamilton are gonna start fading... They have a tough run coming up before the split - ending with a visit to TCS! Crucial game mebbez?