Ticket Refund?

Queen Beastie

Very dissappointing for you QB

I would'nt think you'd get a refund but hope I'm wrong, give them a phone just now and they may come to some arrangement with you if you give them the seats no's, you at least have to ask 222880

If you fail to get a refund from the club try the rail operator, pretty sure the match tickets are non refundable have a look on the back.

it really suprises me this game is on.ok weather in inverness maybe ok,but the a9 is very bad,especially drummochter and slochd,surely its health and safety for fans,and the team??

Did we not get forced to play a match at the piggery when the weather was worse than this a couple of seasons ago?

EDIT, I think it may actually have been Aberdeen who were forced to play the match, I just remember the call in on the radio before hand.

Edited by birdog

it really suprises me this game is on.ok weather in inverness maybe ok,but the a9 is very bad,especially drummochter and slochd,surely its health and safety for fans,and the team??

Did we not get forced to play a match at the piggery when the weather was worse than this a couple of seasons ago?

EDIT, I think it may actually have been Aberdeen who were forced to play the match, I just remember the call in on the radio before hand.

not sure,but as i say very suprised,8 inches of snow fell overnight in aviemore,and on thursday grantown had 15 inches,so around this area and south is very bad

not sure,but as i say very suprised,8 inches of snow fell overnight in aviemore,and on thursday grantown had 15 inches,so around this area and south is very bad

I remember living in Kingussie for years, when my father was Police sergeant there, and the weather we are getting now used to be constant for weeks. The roads were rarely closed for more than an overnight period, you would be surprised at how prepared the council were then for keeping the roads open.

I remember living in Kingussie for years, when my father was Police sergeant there, and the weather we are getting now used to be constant for weeks. The roads were rarely closed for more than an overnight period, you would be surprised at how prepared the council were then for keeping the roads open.

i think council were better years ago at keeping roads open,lately they havent been very good,i set of for work on thrusday to grantown 15 miles away at 6.50am,got as far as carrbridge junction and got home at 9am after road being closed,when police told me it was open!

if its even a little windy and its blowing they sometimes close drumotcher so no snowplough can do much about that

Edited by blackieforce

For those guys who cannot make the match today, did you pay your tickets by credit card? I think you may be able to claim the cash back through the insurance you have with them.

I can't make the match due to the missus working but I don't think the CC company will accept that as an excuse, besides I was going to pay at the gate. :rotflmao:

I see the aberdeen game is off ( due to poor weather affecting transport in the local area) so since you are from aberdeen you may have a chance as aberdeen had to call there game off due to transport problems

Edited by caleyrule

Queen Beastie - I hope you get your train tickets refunded okay at least - even if they're "non-refundable" tickets you're entitled to a refund because the train was cancelled! I've just sorted out my refund for train tickets from Aberdeen with no problems.

Phoned the club and they said they don't give refunds but we could write to them explaining the situation they might consider it. Should have no problems getting the train tickets refunded, just have to send them back.

My Dad's got the tickets in Inverness so he's going to try and flog them in the Caley Club this afternoon, so if anyone's looking for some....

Edited by Queen Beastie

Does anyone know if the club give refunds?

We've got 2 tickets for the main stand for today but the train from Aberdeen has been cancelled due to the weather and don't really fancy taking the chance in the car. Would the club take the tickets back?

I'm missing the game for much the same reason. I had toyed with the idea of coming through but the appalling weather and Scotrail cancelling the only trains I could get through meant that I am have a SSN day again.

Good luck with getting a refund!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

never new clubs gave out refunds (well you can see why by looking at the weather on saturday). always thought they just kept the money