Foran

Guest flossy10cat

Guest flossy10cat

I have been to the game today and saw him at the Celtic game and he just doesnt seem interested, His work rate is very poor and i think he has lost any edge he once had. I know he needs to be match fit but we have a great player who is match fit in Vigurs.

Vigurs should be back in the team

Guest flossy10cat

What are you on? Not interested? He chased down a lost cause today a pass back to combe in the 6 yard box, he runs in and just misses. Get a grip. The best player to be on our left wing in years!

Were you watching the same game?

he stands off players all the time and doesnt even try to track back and help out and when he is needed out on the wing he has drifted inside and lost position

Looks an excellent signing to me. He might well not be match fit, but that just makes me think he'll be even better when he is. Superb in the air, and some of his wee touches are class. He played some superb through balls today, but unfortunately our strikers weren't good enough to deal with them.

Guest kingkojak

What are you on? Not interested? He chased down a lost cause today a pass back to combe in the 6 yard box, he runs in and just misses. Get a grip. The best player to be on our left wing in years!

Were you watching the same game?

he stands off players all the time and doesnt even try to track back and help out and when he is needed out on the wing he has drifted inside and lost position

are you sure you aren't talking about tokely?

Butch admitted on Wednesday that Foran isn't match fit yet, it'll take him some time to get settled.

He also commented that the opposition never know what to expect, because the lad doesn't know what he'll do himself! :rotflmao:

Give him time - I think he'll prove himself to be a very tricky player for the opposition!

Mrs PB

Agree he is still not match fit, but think he will become a great asset for us over the rest of the season.

Actually surprised he lasted the full game

I thought his work rate was excellent, although the whole team appeared to fall out of the game for a fair chunk of second half and were on back foot for ages

I like was I have seen so far and long may it continue and improve even more, he has brought something to the team

So is it - What a waste, hit me with your rhythm stick OR reasons to be cheerful ?

Lets all dwell on it whilst we indulge in Sex Drugs and Rock n' Roll.

And as Ian once said to me : I had a love affair with Nina ... In the back of my Cortina..."A seasoned-up hyena ... Could not have been more obscener".

I have been to the game today and saw him at the Celtic game and he just doesnt seem interested, His work rate is very poor and i think he has lost any edge he once had. I know he needs to be match fit but we have a great player who is match fit in Vigurs.

Are you real . The guy has not played 1st team football for months before he joined us. He is good in the air , not afraid to run at defenders and will definately get his share of goals when match fit . What exactly are you looking for in a player?

Foran was getting his head to just about everything Esson sent his way from a goal kick! He was unlucky not to score from the terrible pass back to Combe and he put in an even better performance in the last 10mins of the game when he was partnering Rooney! What more do you want to see from him?! :rotflmao:

Incidently I think we have found the perfect strike partnership in Foran and Rooney...

What game were you watching? please tell me do you honestly think he didn't seem interested or work hard enough?

Incidently I think we have found the perfect strike partnership in Foran and Rooney...

But Foran isn't playing as a striker. I think a lot of us expected him to be striker because he scored a fair few goals at Motherwell but it seems that Richie Foran is a left midfielder.

Over the two games i don't think he's contributed a great deal going forward but he has certainly worked hard and helped the midfield to keep its shape.

Sounds to me floosie10cat you should get a ticket for the Nou Camp. The fare on offer there may be more to your, obviously cultured, tastes. But do bear in mind we pay a little bit less to our players so arguably we may get a little less quality. Commitment however is a different animal.

You seem to be just the kind that are never happy. Foran may not be match fit, but the guy has given it 100% + in his TWO appearances. Those same two games have shown a dramatic improvement on the previous ten from a team and results perspective and he should rightly be given some credit for his contribution.

Thank goodness you hopefully have nothing to do with any justice related issues as clearly you are someone of limited (no?) patience. If you do decide the jury is still out on this player, at least give him a Portsmouth style seventeen games to judge him. I'm sure Tony Adams would agree...!

This is ridiculous

How can we sum up a player who has barely kicked a ball this season in 2 games?? Honestly.

He needs time to get match fit and he also needs to get played in his favoured role of being up front.

Vigurs on the left, Imrie and Foran up front i say.

I think he will become a good player for us after a few games.

Edited by ajsict92

But Foran isn't playing as a striker. I think a lot of us expected him to be striker because he scored a fair few goals at Motherwell but it seems that Richie Foran is a left midfielder.

Over the two games i don't think he's contributed a great deal going forward but he has certainly worked hard and helped the midfield to keep its shape.

He was playing as striker for the final 10mins along side Rooney. Yes he was good at left midfield, however I felt he was far better up front.