Ross County v Dundee

Brechin v Raith

Albion Rovers v Stenhousemuir

Cowdenbeath v Montrose

Forfar v Dumbarton

Stirling v Peterhead

Berwick v Annan Ath

East Fife v Ayr

This means only 6 games left and i would think there may be some more tomorrow so does that this week void?

Edited by caleyrule

Games off

Clyde v Morton

Ross County v Dundee

Brechin v Raith

Cowdenbeath v Montrose

Forfar v Dumbarton

Stirling v Peterhead

Berwick v Annan Ath

East Fife v Ayr

This means only 6 games left and i would think there may be some more tomorrow so does that this week void?

Looks like it to me, sigh...

Anyway, my money is on St Mirren and Falkirk to draw, a draw will be the best result for both of them, and the worst for ICT, and they know it...

Canada Bob.

Games off

Clyde v Morton

Ross County v Dundee

Brechin v Raith

Cowdenbeath v Montrose

Forfar v Dumbarton

Stirling v Peterhead

Berwick v Annan Ath

East Fife v Ayr

Anyway, my money is on St Mirren and Falkirk to draw, a draw will be the best result for both of them, and the worst for ICT, and they know it...

Canada Bob.

Canada Bob how is it the worst result for ICT, i would say it probaly the best as a falkirk win would be the worst and if we get anything from our game a draw would mean at least we would not go further behind falkirk and if we win we could actually catch up on them

Edited by caleyrule

Games off

Clyde v Morton

Ross County v Dundee

Brechin v Raith

Cowdenbeath v Montrose

Forfar v Dumbarton

Stirling v Peterhead

Berwick v Annan Ath

East Fife v Ayr

Canada Bob.

A draw wouldnt be so bad considering we are gonna pump dundee utd! :rotflmao:

Canada Bob how is it the worst result for ICT, i would say it probaly the best as a falkirk win would be the worst and if we get anything from our game a draw would mean at least we would not go further behind falkirk and if we win we could actually catch up on them.

The way I see if is, St Mirren and Falkirk know it's either one of them or Caley that'll be going down, and points are hard to come by for all of them. I think it could come down to a single point between the bottom two {whoever they are} so even a single point anytime between now and the end of the season is vital for a clubs survival.

St Mirren and Falkirk could go at it like dog and cat on Saturday, or decided that a point each sets Caley further adrift, how many times have we seen that happen, even at International level, I fear they'll kick the ball about for 90 minutes on a gentleman's understanding, time will tell...

Other than that, if it's not a draw then that helps Caley, so you won't feel bad losing a few quid if it don't end in a draw, but if it does, then you can drown your misery with a few pints... It's one of those times you hope you lose a bet, oddly enough you know what happens then...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob