Naps Week 25

Joe DiMaggio

A draw wouldnt be so bad considering we are gonna pump dundee utd! :rotflmao:

I picked up a deent bet on the St Mirren v Falkirk game, got 12/5 off Hills, nice pick up there, but GUTTED that Caley didn't win. I couldn't resist the 9/2 on offer, and when I saw they were up at half time I was ore the moon, but sick as a dog on me way home when I heard the results in the car, 1 bleedin 1. It only made it worse to hear Caley played the last 20 minutes with 10 men, damn, damn, damn, I'd have cleaned up if they'd hung on...

I've a good bet on Wales to beat england now, if they don't I lose what I'll finish up losing on the day...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Wales 6-0 up and England down to 14 - your bet should be safe I would say Bob.... :rotflmao:

Now 9-0 and Halfpenny knows how to kick an egg....

Damn, Wales ant scored since you sent me the above, and england have scored 8, I'm getting a bit anxious now, even though Jackie Edwards {Shaun Edward's Dad} said they'd hiss it. I've 4 monkeys to one monkey on Wales...

If Wales win I win 3 monkeys on the day, if they don't I lose a monkey, I did hundred quid in on Caley at 9/2 but I thought they'd do it at half time when they were 1 up, sigh, I wunt mind if they'd got beat when they had a full team on the field, but to be down to 10 men always makes you wonder "what would have been', if nowt else if gived the other team the motivation, and I think it gets at you when they are coming at you in waves and you're a man down...

Hope yuv not jinxed me :thumb04:

Canada Bob,

Keep the faith - normal service will be resumed.... :rotflmao:

I just near dug meself in a bit too far, went round to Betfair to have some more on Wales, thinking I might get 4/6 or so, but they were 2/5, I'm not laying that with England just 1 point down at ht.

Add to that, I'd be better not following up when I've had a few pints of Guinness, I've done me sums wroung, I had a monkey on St Mirren to draw, so I won 1200 quid off that, then lost 100 quid on Caley at 9/2, so before me bet on Wales I was up 1100 quid, not 1500 quid, sigh, it'll be 1500 hundred quid "if" Wales don't b*gger it up, but if they do I'll finish the day 900 quid down FFS...

I guess the moral is, don't mix Guinness with Betting, sigh...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Wales 6-0 up and England down to 14 - your bet should be safe I would say Bob.... :rotflmao:

Now 9-0 and Halfpenny knows how to kick an egg....

Ok im on my phone here and not confident this works.!

The taffs 9-8 up at ht i see, bit close for a 1/4 shot but I dont understand Rugby at all, will watch from now on.

And CaleyD :thumb04: Were you expecting anything else? I told you months ago youd all be chasing shadows by May!

No more cup weekends to hide behind now :018:

Arbroath win @ 2.10 please

Kinell, you got lucky there, what was it, final kick of the match :rotflmao:

Canada Bob.

Couldnt belive the odds on Arbroath 2.10. Have Stranraer not had to let loads of players go becasue of money problems and play youth players? They drew 1-1 last week against a queens park side who were resting before their cup game but Stranraer have let in 17 goals in their last 4 games. Knew they would get pumped today!

DAMN !!!

Just when I thought me money was in the bag the Welsh defence falls asleep, I'll have to phone Shaun to find out WTF is going on, sigh, where's Gareth Edwards when you need him, or JPR Williams, they'd run england ragged...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Kinell, they made me sweat for that, if that's what Jackie Edwards thinks is hissing it I wouldn't want to be on when he thought it might be a close run thing. But, all's well that ands well, I think I'llgo have a lay down the now, I feel like I've run further than the lot of 'em...

Canada Bob.