My First Game

Guest Mahonio

Nothing p*sses me off more than standing (but being told to sit) in the North stand and being 'outsung' by near enough every travelling support that comes up here - even the tiny ones. The noise at Caley games can usually be credited to about 30 people in the North stand with the main stand being quieter than silent without fail. Whenever a chant starts, myself and the boys around me get stuck right in and shout for the team as loud as possible. It's a way of showing it's OUR home stadium, discouraging the away team, building an atmosphere and most importantly, encouraging and giving confidence to our players. So to read that you "dont do singing or chanting" is really annoying. Why dont you?? Are you to cool or something? And to get a reply saying "Dont worry about it, hardly anyone does" is exactly the attitude that needs changed. You seem to say the atmosphere will be non existant "as usual" as if you are annoyed by the lack off it?? Well. . . its people like you that need to start really getting behind the team and with time Caley will gain a proper support. Sort it!!

Who is that rant aimed at?

The rant is aimed at a general attitude, not an individual. To summarise, I just feel the team doesn't get the volume of support it deserves. Fair play to people that buy tickets and turn up, but our "12th man" needs to do better.

Guest Mahonio

And there was the guys trying to create an atmosphere just for you and now they are too loud..............well, thats a first at the home end in Inverness.

I was not complaining! if the atmosphere was just for me then i can only thank the fans then because i felt the atmosphere was electric.