Silver Psp Slim For Sale, Mint Condition

i'm selling my sliver PSP slim + lite, which i bought for ?120 from Argos at christmas, complete with 2 games (pro evolution soccer 2008 and medal of honor heroes 2), memory card, charger and the boxes for both the games and console. I'm looking to sell within a week or so, the price being ?100 o.n.o.

The only reason I am selling is to raise some cash for a couple of away games, hopefully a semi-final and final :rotflmao: . The PSP is in immaculate condition, and everything is in working order.

If you are interested give me a pm, or email me at tokelyisvictorious@hotmail.co.uk :thumb04:

Might be an idea to state whether or not you have the reciept. Not only does it prove your story, but more importantly it gives the buyer peice of mind knowing if there be a problem in the next 10 months...they can take it back to Argos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy