Answering Msgs

latviaman

Latviaman

Maybe you forgot to put the heading in the Subject line. I forgot a couple of times recently and the email just disappeared but was never sent because I later noticed that it did not show in the "SENT" messages section.

Try checking this but otherwise send me an email to my private email address ... I will send it to you.

Anyway I was wondering why you had not replied but I hope the info I gave you was helpful.

Cheers

S. P.

latviaman, you should not need to enter the name if you are replying, just hit the reply tab on the bottom of the message. This should also enter a quote from original message. Start typing above the quote outwith the quoted typing, maybe have to hit enter a couple of times to drop the quote down the page a bit, and the new message appears at the top

Ensure you enter a subject if typing a new one as scarlet said, but if you forget it usually flags up as message not sent almost immediately. When entering names on a new message, use the name finder at the top and click on the name as it appears, always better than guessing the name, ie capitals/spaces etc.

Send me a message to confirm if you have sussed it.