Team For Motherwell

Renegade

-----------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------------

--------Tokely----------Mihadjuks-----------------------Duff------------Djebi-Zadi-----

---------------------------McBain-------------------------Black----------------------------

--------Morais----------Odhiambo-----------------------Foran-------------Imrie---------

Subs: Fraser, Munro, Proctor, Rooney, Wood/Kerr, Hastings, Vigurs

4-2-4 formation (works great on my Football Manager demo) with Tokely and Djebi-Zadi moving forward in attack as wingbacks. Mihadjuks at centre-back and I'd like to see Duff move into the back four replacing Munro as I'd like to see what this back four would look like (probably the tallest ever at ICT). McBain and Black in thr midfield as the playmakers with Odhiambo and Foran up-front with Morais and Imrie on either wing but can move back into the midfield to create a 4-4-2, with Foran and Imrie being interchangable.

Edited by Renegade

-----------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------------

--------Tokely----------Mihadjuks-----------------------Duff------------Djebi-Zadi-----

---------------------------McBain-------------------------Black----------------------------

--------Morais----------Odhiambo-----------------------Foran-------------Imrie---------

Subs: Fraser, Munro, Proctor, Rooney, Wood/Kerr, Hastings, Vigurs

4-2-4 formation (works great on my Football Manager demo) with Tokely and Djebi-Zadi moving forward in attack as wingbacks. Mihadjuks at centre-back and I'd like to see Duff move into the back four replacing Munro as I'd like to see what this back four would look like (probably the tallest ever at ICT). McBain and Black in thr midfield as the playmakers with Odhiambo and Foran up-front with Morais and Imrie on either wing but can move back into the midfield to create a 4-4-2, with Foran and Imrie being interchangable.

Drop the captain?

:rotflmao:

Every week Renegade you make me laugh, you seem to make and pick the strangest players and formations. This weeks dropping of Munro is Brewster esq in its unfounded nature & why mess with the formation which has us unbeaten in 4 matches?

Other than that I'd like to see you given a spell managing a club somewhere, I think you could be the new Ozzie Ardiles or Claude Anelka :rotflmao:

Edited by ICT_Away

Every week Renegade you make me laugh, you seem to make and pick the strangest players and formations. This weeks dropping of Munro is Brewster esq in its unfounded nature & why mess with the formation which has us unbeaten in 4 matches?

[/quote}

The formation aint actually that different to the 4-4-2, just more attacking and if you look back to a few months ago you'll notice that I was playing Djebi-Zadi while others weren't even puting him on the bench. Some folk were laughing at his inclusion in the line-up. Who's laughing now? Brazil have actually gotten back into using the 4-2-4 just now as well. Are they wrong to do so? And why should Munro be some sort of untouchable talisman just because he's captain? I will soon be proved right again that Duff is the better option.

Other than that I'd like to see you given a spell managing a club somewhere, I think you could be the new Ozzie Ardiles or Claude Anelka :rotflmao: [/quote}

I see Ossie's in Sydney just now at some manager's conference. Saw it on telly earlier. It's funny you should mention me becoming a manager, I'd planned just before Brew went that I would would start a "Renegade 4 ICT" campaign on here. Decided against it though. I reckon I'd be a good manager though, especially at ICT. First bringing back attacking football, then the title. It'll happen one day.

I guess there's two ways of looking at this thread: what would I do? or what do I think Butcher will do? I'm all for the first interpretation.

--------Tokely----------Mihadjuks-----------------Munro------------Djebi-Zadi

--------McBain------------Kerr---------------------Black-------------Imrie----

--------------------------Odhiambo-----------------Foran----------------------

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Rooney, Wood, Hastings, Vigurs, Morais, Gattheusi (or Duff)

Despite the goal, Proctor drops out for McBain. Duncan left out for Kerr to continue. Proctor can cover for the centre midfield. Black straight back in. Still prefer Foran and Imrie to swap positions.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i cant see duncan or black getting in the starting 11, bench for them

same team as on saturday

Duncan no got a 3 match ban for getting a straight red card??????

----------------------Esson-------------------

---Tokely----Mihadjuks----Munro----Zadi---

----Proctor-----Black-----Kerr-----Foran----

----------Odhiambo--------Imrie------------

Subs: Morais,hastings,fraser,duff,vigurs,wood,rooney

Guest Muir-Jaggie

so what if you get 2 yellow cards in a match?? 1 ban

if you get 1 yellow card but then you get shown a straight red?? what ban would you get???

Lets just save yas all the effort - ICT have upped the ante and Tel boy and myself communicated by video link this afternoon - My advice was to stick to the psychology and play the same 11 again - but put Duncan and Black on the bench and hook off Hastings and (unfortunately) Vigurs.

so what if you get 2 yellow cards in a match?? 1 ban

if you get 1 yellow card but then you get shown a straight red?? what ban would you get???

Depends what you were sent off for. Violent conduct gets a three-match ban for instance. So if this was the case, the player would get banned for three matches instantly. Also, the yellow and red cards would be added to his disciplinary points record. If he is over a certain number, he will also miss matches on top of that (the amount depends on how many points he has).

Also, if he got two yellow cards, he would be sent off and miss the game. If he proceeded to boot a player in the face, he would get a straight red for violent conduct (so 4 matches missed instantly). Dave Bowman was red-carded FOUR TIMES in a single match!!!! Bizarrely, all red cards were for swearing at the ref - not one dirty tackle. Bowman was suspended for 17 games!

The formation aint actually that different to the 4-4-2, just more attacking and if you look back to a few months ago you'll notice that I was playing Djebi-Zadi while others weren't even puting him on the bench. Some folk were laughing at his inclusion in the line-up. Who's laughing now? Brazil have actually gotten back into using the 4-2-4 just now as well. Are they wrong to do so? And why should Munro be some sort of untouchable talisman just because he's captain? I will soon be proved right again that Duff is the better option.

I admit I laughed at your "mindless" backing of DZ, but hats off you saw something that 99.9% of the support didn't, not sure how or where you saw it but never the less you have been proven right.

Brazil play to their strenghts, we have to play to ours. We need to get points, an overly attacking formation may mean we ship a few goals and our new found confidence may ebb away. I'm still waiting to see how we respond to ging down in a game. Under Brew we never looked like coming back, under Butcher I hope we will battle to get back in and win the game. 4-4-2 for the rest of the season me.

Not that Munro is untouchable, just why go messing with a back four that looks solid. Duff may well be a better player /prospect but now is not the time to disrupt the central defensive pairing that look as if they are building up a decent partnership / understanding.

I see Ossie's in Sydney just now at some manager's conference. Saw it on telly earlier. It's funny you should mention me becoming a manager, I'd planned just before Brew went that I would would start a "Renegade 4 ICT" campaign on here. Decided against it though. I reckon I'd be a good manager though, especially at ICT. First bringing back attacking football, then the title. It'll happen one day.

Ossie has been here teaching primary school kids, seemed to go down very well, possibly because he was the same size as them :rotflmao:

If everyone is fit then I see no reason to change too much. The back four are solid at the minute. The Imrie / Odhiambo pairing seems to be working well and I think it can only get better. Proc and Foran on the wings is also giving us something. My dilemma is the centre mid. We've too much to choose from. Brian Kerr, if he's embodied in the buzz and enthusiasm thats returned to the TCS, can be as good as, if not better than, Black. Royster and Russel deserve to be in there somewhere. Morais has the sort of class that could be utilised right across the midfield. Ian Vigurs needs his confidence maintained. Going to stick my neck out and say start with Brian and Ian.

So

Esson

Rossco Pavels Grant Lionel

Proc Brian Blackie Foran

Dougie Eric

Bench: Ike, Gatty, Phillipe, Royster, Russel, Vigurs, Rooney