'jaded' Out

caley100

Anyone else fed up to the teeth hearing about Jade Goody?

cant look at a paper or turn on the feckin tv without seeing her ugly mug looking at me, Ok its sad that someone is dying from cancer but she is not the first or will she be the last.

For the life of me i cant see what she has done to deserve the attention, just appear on big brother and nothing else, once again max clifford is getting as much attention.. :rotflmao:

You're just p'd off because you weren't invited!

The one that's getting me at the moment is that a bunch of luvvies vote for their favourite films and it somehow becomes the most important thing happening in the world today.

For the obvious reason , I tuned in to BBC World to hear about the Cairo bomb only to find it had been relegated for the Oscars.

I'm probably going to get another warning for this but!!...

1, Is Pr a shortened version for PaRasite re Max Clifford, Man couldnt construct a sentence on a Sky interview, registry/ registrar, asked about the dress , looked at his girl and said was it Ivory? well it couldn't have been white!!

2. I hope she has got someone else other than her ? husband to look after her money, he will be off to buy more golf clubs otherwise!!

3. Oscars smoshkars, full of Luvvys are they in the real world??

Edited by latviaman

Jade is the most well-known Big Brother participant ever - that never actually won it! However, over the years she has endured in maintaining her place amongst reality TV celebrities and endeared herself to the public. Notable for her lack of education, general knowledge etc... the public in general were VERY heartened to someone who pulled herself up from her bootstraps after a VERY unpromising start in life with many disadvantages.

She always wanted to become a Beauty Therapist (came on BB from employment as a Dental Nurse, having got THAT job via a Youth Training Scheme). After her time in BB, she invested her money in Beauty School Training, got herself qualified, bought a salon and had a couple of children. All within a fairly short space of time.

When she went back on BB, the Celebrity Big Brother version, she was slated for racist behaviour towards another contestant. While I would never endorse this, it was easy to see that Jade was singled out for her behaviour because she was possibly the most well known of the contestants behaving in this way. She was by no means the worse offender amongst the housemates. She took the criticism to heart and admitted she was very ashamed of herself and did what she could to build bridges. And the racist "bullying" of Shilpa Shetty did HER career no harm whatsoever.

From her humble and difficult beginnings, Jade was thrust into the mad, media-fuelled world of celebrity. She's NEVER had a quiet life. Just when things were ALMOST getting back on an even keel, she discovers she has cancer. Fast forward a bit and it's terminal.

So she has her dream wedding to her lovely Jack, realeased early from his jail sentence on compassionate grounds. He's a few years younger at only 21 and admittedly rather immature. However, he loves his Jade and faces becoming a widower pretty soon. Jade knows she's not long for this world and will be leaving behind her children, whom she's always tried to ensure have better opportunities and a more settled, comfortable life than SHE did as a youngster. She won't even see her first anniversary with Jack, and she certainly won't see her children grow up.

So .... she "sold" her wedding to the media, so what? Isn't this what Posh & Becks did? They weren't terminally ill, they have a fortune substantially larger than Jade's and their children have a far more secure future, both financially AND emotionally in that both parents are still around and are likely to continue to be there for them.

I was never especially a fan of Jade's but I'll admit to enjoying her antics and being thoroughly entertained by her. She's going to a better place but she'll be REALLY missed on this Earth!

Also latviaman, her husband will not get a penny of her money.

Jade is the most well-known Big Brother participant ever - that never actually won it! However, over the years she has endured in maintaining her place amongst reality TV celebrities and endeared herself to the public. Notable for her lack of education, general knowledge etc... the public in general were VERY heartened to someone who pulled herself up from her bootstraps after a VERY unpromising start in life with many disadvantages.

She always wanted to become a Beauty Therapist (came on BB from employment as a Dental Nurse, having got THAT job via a Youth Training Scheme). After her time in BB, she invested her money in Beauty School Training, got herself qualified, bought a salon and had a couple of children. All within a fairly short space of time.

When she went back on BB, the Celebrity Big Brother version, she was slated for racist behaviour towards another contestant. While I would never endorse this, it was easy to see that Jade was singled out for her behaviour because she was possibly the most well known of the contestants behaving in this way. She was by no means the worse offender amongst the housemates. She took the criticism to heart and admitted she was very ashamed of herself and did what she could to build bridges. And the racist "bullying" of Shilpa Shetty did HER career no harm whatsoever.

From her humble and difficult beginnings, Jade was thrust into the mad, media-fuelled world of celebrity. She's NEVER had a quiet life. Just when things were ALMOST getting back on an even keel, she discovers she has cancer. Fast forward a bit and it's terminal.

So she has her dream wedding to her lovely Jack, realeased early from his jail sentence on compassionate grounds. He's a few years younger at only 21 and admittedly rather immature. However, he loves his Jade and faces becoming a widower pretty soon. Jade knows she's not long for this world and will be leaving behind her children, whom she's always tried to ensure have better opportunities and a more settled, comfortable life than SHE did as a youngster. She won't even see her first anniversary with Jack, and she certainly won't see her children grow up.

So .... she "sold" her wedding to the media, so what? Isn't this what Posh & Becks did? They weren't terminally ill, they have a fortune substantially larger than Jade's and their children have a far more secure future, both financially AND emotionally in that both parents are still around and are likely to continue to be there for them.

I was never especially a fan of Jade's but I'll admit to enjoying her antics and being thoroughly entertained by her. She's going to a better place but she'll be REALLY missed on this Earth!

Are you Max Clifford???? cos if you are this answer will cost 20%.

Her husband! was arrested for clubbing a guy with a golf club, when I go out, I do not include a golf club in my accessories, he was arrested charged and thanks to the man of straw, (Who lives in a thatched cottage in a small Oxford village where I used to live but insists his Heart is in Blackburn Cmon!! )had his tag suspended for a wedding night with Jade. Voter sympathy or am I being ?? cynical!1

Who says the money is for the children, remember Max PR rules the roost, so Mr 20% is on the sidelines

Edited by latviaman

For me she'll always be remembered for her outburst of racial abuse directed towards a beautiful and charming Indian woman filmstar (who's name escapes me now) on Big Brother a year or so ago...

I won't miss her a lot.

Edited by Johnboy

Ok so this Jack guy is basically a ned and Jade isnt everybodys cup of tea but i think there are better targets for your witticisms latviaman.Who cares if youre bored with Jade-im sure Jade has more pressing concerns.Relax and count to a hundred

For me she'll always be remembered for her outburst of racial abuse directed towards a beautiful and charming Indian woman filmstar (who's name escapes me now) on Big Brother a year or so ago...

I won't miss her a lot.

So if you called me a haggis you would be racist?

She was singled out because she was "stupid" all of them were horrible to Shilpa Shetty, she said it wasn't racism, so surely it is for her to decide? Not you?

Are you Max Clifford???? cos if you are this answer will cost 20%.

Her husband! was arrested for clubbing a guy with a golf club, when I go out, I do not include a golf club in my accessories, he was arrested charged and thanks to the man of straw, (Who lives in a thatched cottage in a small Oxford village where I used to live but insists his Heart is in Blackburn Cmon!! )had his tag suspended for a wedding night with Jade. Voter sympathy or am I being ?? cynical!1

Who says the money is for the children, remember Max PR rules the roost, so Mr 20% is on the sidelines

She had no control over her then bf, she also had no control over the decisions made on letting him have a night where he wasn't tagged. There are many others who get nights off from the tag for circumstances like that, so it wasn't just a special treat for him.

Of course he will make money, it's his job ain't it? How many other celebs have made money of tv programmes, mag deals? Why should she be denied it?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Bet her kids will miss her johnboy

there getting all her money so i think they have a good deal :rotflmao:

hopefully its not to long now till we can watch the news which is important rather than watching that ugly cow

Bet her kids will miss her johnboy

there getting all her money so i think they have a good deal :rotflmao:

hopefully its not to long now till we can watch the news which is important rather than watching that ugly cow

So do you not think the fact that thousands of woman are now aware of the dangers behind cervical cancer and the importance of smear tests is not important?

So do you not think the fact that thousands of woman are now aware of the dangers behind cervical cancer and the importance of smear tests is not important?

I've never done any meaningful research into the causes of cervical cancer but isn't there evidence to suggest that the more sexual partners a woman has, is likely to increase her chances of contracting this awful disease?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

mainly every1 nos about cancer and what to look out for and all that and you dont want to wish it on any1

but c'mon even you have to say your gettin sick of seein and hearing about it, its on every chanel and theres about 3 pages each day in the paper about it. every1 nos shes only doing all this for money but if it was a nice perosn who had you dont see them all over the papers and that. why should jade be so important just cause shes on being in the BB house

Fair enough KMCN, you are obviously a Jade fan, but in reality what has Jade done to deserve media attention?

If we could have a cyber/ big bro funeral where anyone who is interested could switch to sky channel 294 to observe that would be fine.

I dont see much mention from the jade/clifford camp with regards donating money from the proceeds of all this attention to cervical cancer research either.

It's all bread and circuses for the thicko tabloid reading public, to distract them from the fact that all of their wealth and freedoms are being stolen from them.

Blimey*! Put like that, maybe living in fantasy is not such a bad thing after all!!

(*thought I'd better change the original expression)

Fair enough KMCN, you are obviously a Jade fan, but in reality what has Jade done to deserve media attention?

If we could have a cyber/ big bro funeral where anyone who is interested could switch to sky channel 294 to observe that would be fine.

I dont see much mention from the jade/clifford camp with regards donating money from the proceeds of all this attention to cervical cancer research either.

I could think of endless people who do not deserve media attention, but they get it. What does a footballer actually do to deserve the attention they get? Kick a ball, whoopie!

Why the hell should she donate her money to research? Did posh and becks donate any of their money gained from selling their wedding to a charity or Jordan and Peter? She is making money for her kids, which I would do.

I don't really like her but that doesn't mean she should be slagged off or kicked at for the fact she is trying to do best by her children.

I've never done any meaningful research into the causes of cervical cancer but isn't there evidence to suggest that the more sexual partners a woman has, is likely to increase her chances of contracting this awful disease?

But really, this is only true because the more men you have sex with and the earlier you start having sex, the more likely you are to pick up an infection with a high risk (cancer causing)HPV. And so then you are more at risk of developing cervical cancer.

It is not correct to say that women who get cervical cancer have it because they were promiscuous (slept around). After all, you could have only slept with one man and still caught the virus if he had it. If he's had lots of partners, that will increase your risk, because it indirectly exposes you to possible sexual infections from lots of other people.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I could think of endless people who do not deserve media attention, but they get it. What does a footballer actually do to deserve the attention they get? Kick a ball, whoopie!

Why the hell should she donate her money to research? Did posh and becks donate any of their money gained from selling their wedding to a charity or Jordan and Peter? She is making money for her kids, which I would do.

I don't really like her but that doesn't mean she should be slagged off or kicked at for the fact she is trying to do best by her children.

every1 nos about footballers but c'mon cancer i dont think you need to be on every page, every chanel etc....

i never like seeing any1 having it but theres no need to keep milking it like she is and you say "trying to do best by her children" what if a family are about to lose there mum, there not taking in ??? and there never on the news. money isnt everything. how you think familys would cope the dad could already be out of work and might not be getting enough money in to support the family

It is not correct to say that women who get cervical cancer have it because they were promiscuous (slept around). After all, you could have only slept with one man and still caught the virus if he had it. If he's had lots of partners, that will increase your risk, because it indirectly exposes you to possible sexual infections from lots of other people.

So....

It's not wise to sleep around with promiscuous men.?

every1 nos about footballers but c'mon cancer i dont think you need to be on every page, every chanel etc....

i never like seeing any1 having it but theres no need to keep milking it like she is and you say "trying to do best by her children" what if a family are about to lose there mum, there not taking in ??? and there never on the news. money isnt everything. how you think familys would cope the dad could already be out of work and might not be getting enough money in to support the family

So we should know all about footballers but a killer disease no?? :rotflmao:

Yes we know there are hundreds of other families out there who have cancer, I work with them, that doesn't mean that Jade should not be in the papers or on the news? After all she would be in it anyway even if she didn't have cancer.

So....

It's not wise to sleep around with promiscuous men.?

Well it is not wise to sleep around full stop, I took that off a nhs site.