Aircraft Crashes

latviaman

I flew to Scihpol yesterday , late but could see the devastation, turned round, we have a 45 min turnround, and went back to Latvia

I am 48 today and we are having a big party, with all our/ my friends in Latvia.

My friend asked me how can I go into an aircraft and think you might die, my reply was more people get killed on the roads than flying , check the facts.

Sorry too many Hennessys!!!

Happy Birthday....and don't down not too much of that Rīga Black Balsam stuff....

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: ;)

My better half keeps a bottle, in the cabinet, swears it cures everything, I have tried the vicious brew, and came to the conclusion it only deadens the nerves after that no pain!!

Nothing the media like better than creating scare stories about aircraft crashes. They expect to find a cause minutes after a crash whereas it takes months of careful investigation to pinpoint the true cause.

Nothing the media like better than creating scare stories about aircraft crashes. They expect to find a cause minutes after a crash whereas it takes months of careful investigation to pinpoint the true cause.

You are absolutely right, too much media hype without the true facts coming out, which as you say can take up to a year.