Rangers -v- Ict : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

Guest OOH2B

Absolutley Cracking result. Was sitting in the directors box and they couldnt believe what had happened!

Buthcher is a legend!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely cracking result, its been a long time since i've went so mental after a goal.

Well done TB and co. toy've made my day today and tomorrow as there's far too many bluenoses up this way that I can bear.

And someoen who I quote said 'Caley are pointless and useless' is getting it tomorrow.

What a birthday!

A gorgeous bit of sparkle from the Old Man :rotflmao: & a lovely dinner @ the Lochardil; a dash home to sit on the edge of my seat (they don't make it easy for us, do they??) Finally the icing on the cake - a Caley win away to Rangers.

Birthdays don't get much better than that!! :018: :thumb04:

Thanks lads.

What a birthday!

A gorgeous bit of sparkle from the Old Man :D & a lovely dinner @ the Lochardil; a dash home to sit on the edge of my seat (they don't make it easy for us, do they??) Finally the icing on the cake - a Caley win away to Rangers.

Birthdays don't get much better than that!! :P :lol:

Thanks lads.

Many Happy Returns...

You won't forget this one in a hurry..!!

:015: :thumb04: :rotflmao: :018: ;)

Edited by Johnboy

Just back in the hotel, the journey back on the subway was class as we were ever so slightly out numbered, but the banter was excellent.

I'm still not sure that I'm not dreaming. Absolutely fantastic result, well done to all those who made the midweek journey, it was definitely worth every minute.

Injury time penalty - you just couldn't make that up

Never felt anything like it. Unbelievable! I thought it was bougherra that made the challenge, but ive check and it was Weir. Who cares! When we got that penalty my heart was in my mouth....Black stuck it away and i couldnt wait for the final whistle!

I dont know what Butcher does, but we have a team worth shouting for! Ill be at as many games as possible boys, you keep working your socks off!

Many Happy Returns...

You won't forget this one in a hurry..!!

:thumb04: ;) :018: :P :lol:

Cheers for that Johnboy :015:

:021: :D

Aye many happy returns , i hope you're having a good few bevvys tonight !

I was at the game at Ibrox last time we beat the Gers & was on the juice for 2 days after ! :rotflmao:

Injury time penalty - you just couldn't make that up

And I thought it was just the Old Firm that got these?!?!

Well done Ref. You're either a very brave man .............................. or a Celtic supporter. :rotflmao:

What a shame Blackie's on his way out....

This must have been his finest hour.

Aye i'm delighted for him , especially as its the last ICT old firm game for the season , a nice moment for him to look back on

WELL DONE BLACKIE ;) :thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

A copy of my Celebration update on another forum I use in Abdn:

Ankle is in the champagne ice bucket trying to reduce the swelling; gained from victimisation on the 5-aside pitch (Team Highlander still secure 2nd spot on the final game of the season!!); bottle of champagne (been on ice since Scotland v. Italy Nov 2007) is nearly finished; and i'm loving the threads on PieandBovril.com and Caleythistleonline.com! Away to make sure i've got my ICT strip ready for tomorrow at work and waiting patiently for the highlights to appear on bbc.co.uk/football.

My ankle ligaments and burst lip are mega sore, but tonight has been immense :rotflmao:

How cool did Blackie take the penalty eh???

As the commentator says, "Ian Black, cool as a cucumber" :thumb04:

Highlights make it look like we scored with our only touch of the ball.......which just makes victory even sweeter. :rotflmao: