Congratulations!

Tommy McLean, Colin Stein, The Orange Lodge, The Union Jack, Donald Findlay, the tea lady, David Murray, Ally McCoist, Broxy Bear, my neighbour, John Smeaton, Peter McCloy, Derek Johnstone, Chick Young, Glory HUNters who wear Rangers kit throughout Scotland - YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELLUVA BEATING!

Feel free to add to list.

Andy Fordham, Graham Dott, Queen Elizabeth, plenty of students at my school...

:rotflmao:

Just opened the champagne which has been on ice since the Scotland v. Italy game in Nov 2007...

EDIT: A Tina Turner advertisement just came on tv!!! Simply the best!?!?!? Hahahahahaha!!!

Edited by RossP

YAAAAS!

just back from the game...absolutely F***in amazing!our lads sang thier heart out the whole game!

when the ref blew for the penalty i couldnt believe it, i dont think iv celebrated like that before - it meant so much after all the pain!

chants for the night...

he's here...he's there...hes F*****in everywhere jabi-zadi!

We are the Teuchters!......we are the Teuchters!

Rangers till your tired!your rangers till your tired...you know you are im sure you are your rangers till your tired!(copyright greg broadhurst!)

Lionel latezi!...followed by SEBO SEBO!lol!

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!

amazing night...thankyou caley thistle!

p.s. sorry you couldnt make it kev, catch ye at falkirk at home :rotflmao:

Stunner

Brilliant score and off the bottom, would have taken losing tonight if we had won on Saturday

Cup tie should give us a bit of relief from the relegation fight

So come on guys (and gals) get out and support your team on Saturday and the following Saturdays, they need as much support as possible

Stunner

Brilliant score and off the bottom, would have taken losing tonight if we had won on Saturday

Cup tie should give us a bit of relief from the relegation fight

So come on guys (and gals) get out and support your team on Saturday and the following Saturdays, they need as much support as possible

I'm hoping for a huge crowd for this but half of our tight-ersed season ticket holders will probably give it a miss....

It will be great if TB starts this with the same line-up that started tonight... I can't wait to cheer them on to the field.

WOW !!!!!

What a stunning victory, made all the better by our sheer desperation for points.

Wasn't Ryan Esson brilliant, in fact everyman was genuinly superb, a really brilliant effort.

My only regret is not being amoungst our fans, I was in with the Rangers fans, and quiet frankly it was torture !

Now I'm away to pour myself an extremely large Grouse.

Altogether now.. SUPERCALEYGOBALLISTICRANGERSAREATROCIOUS.

Gordan Ramsey, Sean Connery, Andy Cameron, AC/DC, Satan, Hitler, Sir Alex Ferguson, Hearts, the Nothern Irish dick that was on the train home: in your own language - get it right up you ya cnuty flucks - we are staying up and if it prevents you from winning the league then all the funnier.

A great night for ICT, football is a game of what if's but 3 points at home last weekend would have seen us looking even more impressive, then again we would probably not have gained a result last night...funny old game!!!

So yeah well done fellows, from the Mcquaid family in Bristol, and more than a few others who constantly keep hearing the name Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC down in these parts.

Aye, great night. Happy days. Songs were great, nearly pished myself.

Sounds like I was the only one singing 'Rangers till you die' as they all streamed out of the stadium. Must get my ears fixed :rotflmao: ;) :thumb04: :018:

Guest Caleylass

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yee ha......... what a result 'Caley thistle were amazing Rangers were atroucious !!!' Falkirk are bottom tee hee

You should have heard all the 'greetin' rangers fans on Clyde 2 superscore board last night..... I was laughing my head off. If you want a laugh turn in to Clyde 1 between 6pm and 7pm tonight for the rants......... it is such a laugh listening to the old firm fans when the likes of us beat them........ I am on such a high and I wasnt even at the match

Well done boys............. keep it up.

One of highlights of the night was when the huns sang that Rule Britannia sh*te. We responded by singing Flower of Scotland and the moronic horde didn't know how to respond as even they seemed to realise they couldn't boo OUR national anthem. Thankfully they didn't start singing theirs. God save the huns!

SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH

Guest Caleylass

You can get Radio clyde on the web (Clyde 1 and Clyde 2) www.Clyde1.com and listen live (sister station of MFR).............They were on freeview but I think they are not at the mo. Listen to the rants it is so funny, Im out tonight so I will miss it............