Livi

Well here goes first post on this new site :D

Lets hope the guys are up for it to-day cause livvy surely will be I don't want us to get to 16:45 to-day without a win and finding out other results have gone our way.

Guest ICT_94

well i would hope it is mcbain

How about:

Brown

Rossco Dods Munro Hastings

Duncan

Wilson Hart Morgan

Dargo Wyness

??

not to mention the 60k per place or whatever it is we get from finishing higher.

Top 11 was the target this season and next season perhaps we can set top 6 as the ultimate goal although I would be happy for anywhere between 6-qoth again next year !

Lets face it, the pundits are right when they say we are 'punching above our weight'. We are a small club, with a small fanbase with possibly the lowest paid players in the SPL. However, every one of those players works with his colleagues to develop team spirit and they produce the goods not only against similar size teams but also at times when it is least expected .... 'on paper' we should be relegation fodder so thank your god the game is played on grass :)

Course we are punching above our weight but regardless - it is still disappointing to just miss out on the top 6 again for the 2nd year running :(

Maybe 3rd time lucky? :D