A Question For The Females

MissICT

I like Imrie :rotflmao:

vigurs,black and barrowman are the best looking blackie is the best footballer.

was speaking to my friend shona that i go to the footie with today and she assures me that roy mcbain and david proctor are the 2 hotties at caley thistle wouldnt be my choice but each to their own shona lol

That'll be you walking to the game on Saturday!!!

What I actually said was that we don't have any hot players unfortunately (sorry to any of them that might be reading this) I think it should be a priority to sign some in the summer :rotflmao:

That'll be you walking to the game on Saturday!!!

What I actually said was that we don't have any hot players unfortunately (sorry to any of them that might be reading this) I think it should be a priority to sign some in the summer :rotflmao:

sorry pleeeeeease take me xxxxx

What I actually said was that we don't have any hot players unfortunately (sorry to any of them that might be reading this).

I wouldn't say so either, some are more pleasant to the eye than others I suppose.

Must admit if dyron daal played for ICT he would be on top of my list :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

What I actually said was that we don't have any hot players unfortunately (sorry to any of them that might be reading this).

I wouldn't say so either, some are more pleasant to the eye than others I suppose.

Must admit if dyron daal played for ICT he would be on top of my list :rotflmao:

fecking dyron daal!!!!!!!!!!

fecking dyron daal!!!!!!!!!!

He is on my fit list haha! :thumb04:

well i think phil mcguire and dougie imrie are the best. but ex caley players i would say john rankin

Thought the ladies would've gone for Trigger for some reason. :thumb04:

I mean, this is disgusting blatant sexism and I'm shocked the mods have participated let alone condoned it. :rotflmao:

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Ian Black, Dougie Imrie, Andy Barrowman, Lionel Djebi Zadi.

spoilt for choice really :thumb04: :rotflmao: x

HAHA lionel?