21st March Falkirk

davieB

IF we can beat Killie next week then March 21st could really decide our season. Beat Killie and we'll go into that game 4 points ahead of Falkirk. Beat Falkirk and we'll be 7 ahead of them, and if that happens then I think it'll be byebye Falkirk. I'm actually more confident of getting the result down there than I would be if we were playing them at home as we often do well down there.

What chance the subsidised buses again for this game? It must rank as one of the most important in our clubs history so it's vital we get a big following down for this one. Can't wait for it myself.

A few weeks ago I didn't care who went down as long as it isn't us....now I really want it to be Falkirk. After their timewasting, playacting, and constant fouling yesterday then it'd be just superb to here that *** Hughes after match analysis when they're 7 points adrift of everyone else come March 21st.

After having these cnuts cheat us out of 2 Cup Semis, I would love to see them go down.

Yesterday they didnt even try playing football, and they are feckin p!sh.

Hope to f*ck they get relegated.

Falkirk Away is our Semi Final now.

A big support could be crucial for us.

Free buses or not, count me in.. SeshArmy :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Would like to go especially after yesterday. Wots the parking a Falkirk like? Will we need tickets? anyone know.

i think you can park near the stadium and its pay at gate. well it was when i went down to the game we won 2-1

Guest Muir-Jaggie

hoping to get the train down for that. is there a train from inverness right to falkirk or to glasgow then i get another 2 falkirk?????

You can't get a train direct to Falkirk but i think if you go to Glasgow you then get the Edinburgh train which will stop at Falkirk. The Glasgow to Edinburgh line is a frequent service. However, not sure how far away the stadium is as it is not in the centre of town.

This is a crucial match for us and I'm hoping to go. The team needs all the support we can give and after yesterday I'd love to see us go there and stuff them ! Here's hoping..............

Going up for this game. Should be a bit feisty after yesterdays going ons.

Should be a good week that week, Stuff Falkirk and Divorce finalised. Happy days :rotflmao:

totally do think we need a good support for this. could make all the difference - the belief we can beat them even after what happened yesterday!

Ill be there!!

I thought we totally out-played Falkirk yesterday - even with 10 men - In fact for me it was one of our best performances of the season.. Falkirk were crap and were handed an unlikely victory thanks to an inept refereeing performance.

I've got no fears for the 21st.... although we did take a good support to the Hamilton game which didn't do us much good... :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I've got no fears for the 21st.... although we did take a good support to the Hamilton game which didn't do us much good... :rotflmao:

hamilton are a better team than falkirk this season

dinnae park at the stadium car park if you can. Charge ?4 for it! Park amongst the houses behind the main stand.

Il be there, nice and local, cant wait!

I don't remember getting charged for parking at the 2-1 game.... mind you, I was there really early so I don't even recall there even being a steward at the away fan car park bit.

I'll be there for this game...... no excuses for me as I just live 5 mins along the road! :rotflmao:

Guest Caleylass

hoping to get the train down for that. is there a train from inverness right to falkirk or to glasgow then i get another 2 falkirk?????

Hi Muir Jaggie, get off the train at Stirling and change for Falkirk Grahamston, better than going into Glasgow. I may actually try and go to this game, nice and local for me

Guest Muir-Jaggie

are we aloud to bring drink on to the train???

i remeber the motherwell fans got told they werent aloud any on the train on the way home