Ex-ict Players Score

Guest Muir-Jaggie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Rory McAllister scores AGAIN!!! (1 goal for him) (Brechin City 3-2 Stirling Albion)

Martin Bavidge makes his 200th appearance for Peterhead

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

He took that penalty so well last night.

He was at ICT for 4 years, how come he never took any?

Dargo and Wyness were always favorite head of bayne dont no why they never let him take one

He took that penalty so well last night.

He was at ICT for 4 years, how come he never took any?

Dargo and Wyness were always favorite head of bayne dont no why they never let him take one

Tokely was one of the main penalty takers for a while. Had one saved by Combe if I remember right.

Apparently Brewsters goal was a cracker...................

................But Brewster scored in injury time with a superb volley from 25 yards out.

County 2-1 Pars

Bayne scored for Pars.

I was at the game and Brewsters goal was indeed a peach. My cover was blown however, as the jailend went mental and I just sadly shook my head. I then left as a drunk man with no teeth spoke to me and I had no idea what he said :rotflmao:

On a more serious note we really don't won't to go back down to the 1st division. I've seen County play Partick, Morton and Dunfermline in the last few weeks and all have have been poor games. Not much between any of the teams and it's all uninspiring stuff. Our feeder club also no longer have any players worth signing.

I think relief & surprise may have clouded their judgement somewhat :rotflmao:

It was a very well taken goal ( a thumping drive from just outside the right hand corner of the box into the top left hand corner of the goal) but it came totally out of the blue and many of the faithful probably missed it as they had headed for the exits after Bayne's equailser with a couple of minute's to go.

Brewster was then predictably named MOTM depite not doing much else all evening and their wee No 11 (Gardyne?) having a cracking game