Ex-ict Players Score

Guest Muir-Jaggie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marius just completed his hat-trick with another header. Yes, the quality of the crosses has been good, Dinamo also keep the ball very well and are clearly superior to the other team, Bistrita.

Another factor is that Marius is playing on the last defender, very much like a penalty box striker, just like IHE always said he should.

Well it goes to prove he IS a good player if used correctly, wonder where we would be if he stayed another season?

Also...

From the Record today:

'Football team cheat death, Dinamo Bucharest were travelling to Iasi for a match when their plane flew througha flock of storks.

Coach Redneck said " It was only when we landed and saw how much damage had been done to the aircraft that we realised how serious it was"

they put hat-trick hero Marius Niculae in goals for the last 10 minutes.

:thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

:rotflmao:

he wasn't ood as a striker for us, how was he in goals?

Marius hit the bar against Falkirk with a header last season and called Greg Fleming into great save for Gretna when we smashed them 6-1, only for McAllister to put in the rebound and then perform his poncy celebration.

lt was obvious that Marius was not suited to the one up front that he was asked to play most of the time here as IHE did point out, speaking to some Marius he reckons he is playing his best football since he played at Sporting, puts a lot of that down to the system Dinamo play with wide players giving him great service

"Stan did you watch it online on gsp"

I think so. The link came form ********. I was really impressed with Dinamo. Haven't seen any stats but they must've had about 70% of the ball. They did use the width of the pitch very well and could've scored many more than the 5 they got. Are they always this good or are Bistrita a small team?

Edited by Scotty

"Stan did you watch it online on gsp"

I think so. The link came form ********. I was really impressed with Dinamo. Haven't seen any stats but they must've had about 70% of the ball. They did use the width of the pitch very well and could've scored many more than the 5 they got. Are they always this good or are Bistrita a small team?

Bistrita are usually a mid table team. Dinamo are a great footballing team, having watched a good few of their games they usually play 3 upfront and like you say always use the pitch well, was just speaking to marius was put in goals as the manager wanted one of the 3 strikers to go in goals and Marius had got his hatrick he got the short end of the stick

Edited by Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan Prunty won the 2nd Division POTY

:rotflmao: :018: :thumb04:

Fair play to the lad... it might not have worked out for him at ICT but I will always remember his shin roller at ibrox to get a last minute equaliser

well done that man