Andy Murray

Mee

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat Moya last night and is playing Nieminen today.

JB, don't suppose you taped the Murray - Henman match? If you see this in time will you tape his match tonight?  :003: Or the final if he makes it?  :001: Hope I;ve not jinxed him now  :001:

His tennis play was fine before, it's a session with IHE that Murray needed, his head was broken. So far the vinegar and brown paper seems to be doing the trick :003:

Thats him just beaten Henman again! He was already 21 in the ATP rankings so that'll be him in the top 20 now most likely. Well done Andy!  :003: :003: :003:

I very rarely drink but tonight I got totally steaming to celebrate, and also won at poker. Fantastic stuff, brilliant night, off to bed now  :003: :003: :003: :003: :003:

He's won tonight again against Ginepri, which was a much tougher match than Federer. Through to the Quarter finals, probably to face Roddick again..... He is just amazing....

If only we could turn out football players of that kind of calibre.......  :clapping04: :clapping04:

• 2 weeks later...