Shirts For Sale - Inverness Thistle Etc

I'll be selling some old shirts on ebay - auction has been scheduled to start at 7pm on Monday 23rd March. :rotflmao:

I'll post direct links to the items once the auction is live, although i've listed my seller page below so you'll be able to see them through that.

I'll be selling an Inverness Thistle shirt by Umbro (Tomatin Malt Whisky sponsor), a Caledonian FC shirt by Matchwinner (MacRae and Dick sponsor), an early ICT (Scottish Citylink) goalkeeper shirt by Matchwinner, and an early ICT home shirt by Matchwinner(again with Scottish Citylink sponsor).

CLICK HERE --> Ebay auction seller page

Get in touch with me if you want to ask any questions etc - Will post some photos meantime.....

post-216-1237771520.jpg

post-216-1237771532.jpg

post-216-1237771545.jpg

post-216-1237771561.jpg

post-216-1237771613_thumb.jpg

post-216-1237771573.jpg

post-216-1237771588.jpg

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Why you selling them? They are historical items!!

Maybe the wife has had enough of them :lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

A muslim, why would he want these shirts....................

Get in our stadium and bomb the feck out of it :rotflmao:

A muslim, why would he want these shirts....................

Get in our stadium and bomb the feck out of it :rotflmao:

I'd been hoping to sell to careful owners who would appreciate the shirts..... however I'll insert directions to Victoria Park Stadium, Dingwall along with the shirts to mitigate any threat.

Your doing well with the old Caley shirt.

considering you just bought it of e bay for ?60 just before xmas.

i know someone who is raaaaaging..

Had put them on sale due to a tight cash situation (which has thankfully now eased) however fair point mate - it'll stay in the wardrobe. Don't want you to think you'd been stung. The bidding on my shirts had pretty much dried up anyway so i'll end the auction now as item unsold.. Sorry folks. :rotflmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy