JOHN RANKIN SIGNS FER ICT

"I am also indebted to the Immortal Howden Ender who has championed my cause since I first contacted him in January. "

"Director of football Graeme Bennett said: "I'd stress the dealings between the clubs were professional and amicable from the outset. For other reasons, the deal became a bit of a saga, but it was always clear John was very keen to come to us and we would also wish to thank the Immortal Howden Ender for his unerring patience and general support."

:015: :015: :015:

Now we know why the deal took so long, you were holding out for more stamps weren't you?  :001:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you need to read carefully about that?

I had a great time at Ross County and I was sorry to leave. I made a lot of friends there, a lot of people I like and with whom I will stay in touch. But there comes a point for everyone when you have to take the next step in your life and career. I am also indebted to the Immortal Howden Ender who has championed my cause since I first contacted him in January.

Director of football Graeme Bennett said: "I'd stress the dealings between the clubs were professional and amicable from the outset. For other reasons, the deal became a bit of a saga, but it was always clear John was very keen to come to us and we would also wish to thank the Immortal Howden Ender for his unerring patience and general support.

I've heard this is due to IHE's wisdom of the transfer market and general help to the club over the years :notworthy01: :notworthy01: :016:

I H E ====Immanent  Humourous Eminence.

The Concise Oxford English Dictionary further defines  our sage in the following terms:-

Immanent-- (of the supreme being);  pervading the Universe; TRANSCENDENT

It does not say, however, that His Eminence is grise-y ,  just...slippery.

:015: :notworthy01: :notworthy01: :015: