FortressICT

Man City may be stinking rich and can only dream of being as good as Chelsea. But fair play:

Man City V Hamburg - ?5 adults and ?1 for kids.

We have to pay spend around ?25 on match day, to watch a load of bollocks. Our club should be taking a look at themselves when reviewing the match day ticket prices!

Man City may be stinking rich and can only dream of being as good as Chelsea. But fair play:

We have to pay spend around ?25 on match day, to watch a load of bollocks. Our club should be taking a look at themselves when reviewing the match day ticket prices!

Our club don't have money to start with so need the income.

SPL Prices are set by the SPL clubs so they are in line with each other.

Stop greetin' ya bam. :rotflmao:

Anyway you misread it, hamburgers at the quarter final are ?5 and ?1 for chips.

I know, I'm going down for it and to Hamburg (where I understand they do sell beer) for the away leg too!

The reason City have dropped the prices is simply to get the crowd numbers up, it's a big stadium (48k seats) and if it's half empty the atmosphere is crap. Can't have the away fans making more noise than the City fans can we? Having said that the away fans in Europe (esp. the Danes and Germans) do very passable impersonations of British football songs, so if you hear 'We're sh#t and we know we are' sung in English it's probably the Hamburg fans.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

We get a crowd around 3,000-4,500 depending on who we are playing. If we put ?5 for adult and ?1-2 for a child the numbers at our games will go up from 3,000-4,500 to about 4,000-5,500 and the club would get there money back. St mirren 3,501 Accies 3,595 Killie 2,578 (home games from this season) if we had ?5 and ?1-2 for thoses games we would get alot more fans

We get a crowd around 3,000-4,500 depending on who we are playing. If we put ?5 for adult and ?1-2 for a child the numbers at our games will go up from 3,000-4,500 to about 4,000-5,500 and the club would get there money back. St mirren 3,501 Accies 3,595 Killie 2,578 (home games from this season) if we had ?5 and ?1-2 for thoses games we would get alot more fans

How are the club going to benefit from a 25% increase in crowds only paying 25% of current prices ?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

How are the club going to benefit from a 25% increase in crowds only paying 25% of current prices ?

I dont really know :rotflmao:

I dont really know :thumb04:

Perhaps if we made it ?5 only for really obese people, they'd make up the extra income through pie sales?

I can see it now, every row in the north stand must have 2 additional fatties, but they'd have to go at the end of the rows obviously :rotflmao:

Edited by Drochit Blue

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I dont really know :thumb04:

Perhaps if we made it ?5 only for really obese people, they'd make up the extra income through pie sales?

I can see it now, every row in the north stand must have 2 additional fatties, but they'd have to go at the end of the rows obviously :018:

So when we want out for a pie or something they will block the steps :lol: i can just see it at the end of the game. The crowd coming down in sections as the fat people cant see the steps ;) :rotflmao:

Pretty sure it is just ?5 for adults and ?1 for kids for the first 5 days they go on sale, no?

Pretty good idea all the same and one that Man City can certainly afford. They should be doing alot more to increase their fanbase/attendences given the amount of money their owner has in the bank.

Pretty sure it is just ?5 for adults and ?1 for kids for the first 5 days they go on sale, no?

Pretty good idea all the same and one that Man City can certainly afford. They should be doing alot more to increase their fanbase/attendences given the amount of money their owner has in the bank.

Just ?18m would give the season ticket holders free tickets for a season...

the ?5 has had the desired effect, should be a full-house of 48k for the home leg