Programmes

Div1309

can anyone help me? ive got every ict programme this season so far except the away game at hearts 24/1 and the home game against motherwell 28/2. does anyone have any spares? have tried the clubshop for the motherwell one but they have none left. i want to keep my run going so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I get all the home game programmes (try my best for away ones) but i dont have the one against rangers when we lost 3-0. Might pop in the club shop see if they have that one

• 3 weeks later...

No sorry, the only time i get doubles of programmes is when someone forgets theres and i picki it up. I give it to my Granda tho :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

No sorry, the only time i get doubles of programmes is when someone forgets theres and i picki it up. I give it to my Granda tho :thumb04:

Why dont you just by him 1 anyway :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

thats actually the proper word for them.

Please suggest another word...

Edited by stevenwebster

I collect every programme of every home game, so i would only be prepared to sell any doubles i have. The only double that i have in my collection at this point is Inverness Caledonian Thistle programme versus Motherwell on Saturday 21st April 2007. Programme shows Roy McBain as the cover picture.

Thats the only one i have found (so far) that i have doubles of.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

anyone else have the programme. its the only one i am missing from all the games this season. i will get the last 5 games no problem leaving this game as the only one i wont have got. motherwell feb 28th

You get the away ones aswel???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy