Tokely Out For A Year?

RiG

Gutted for Rossco.  Shame he is missing out on the trip to Italy.  Just because it kept Keogh out for a year doesn't mean that's the case for Ross.  I hope not anyway, especially with his testimonial match only a couple of weeks away. 

I am glad we turned down the offer for Proctor though, and hope that Caff goes nowhere.  Ross has been very consistent, but we do have able cover as long as we hang on to these two guys.

Tough luck on Rossco.  The buddies will be pleased if he misses the start of the season, but as said above, we have decent cover for Rossco, although I would rather have him in the team than sitting in the stand. It may well be one of those lingering injuries, but lets leave that to the doctor and the medics to decide whats best for him.

Absolutely gutted for the guy! Couldn't wait for the first game of the season I'm sure he would have been well up for getting stuck in2 the buddies and to also to have to sit out on your own testimonial must be a horrible feeling...... not the best news to start the season!

.... but as said previously we have more than adequate cover in that position and maybe Caff will get the run out in the first team he deserves

No time could be better for CC to find out what his best options are with the numerous amount of friendlies we have lined up

Rossco has had an injection and is back doing some light training.  He hopes to be fit for his testimonial, but it not he is expecting to be ready for the start of the season.