Where/who We Play After Split

12th Man

sat 2nd March St Mirren v Inverness ct

sun 10th March Inverness ct v Hamilton (12.30 ko)

wed 13th March Motherwell v Inverness ct (19.15 ko)

sat 16th march Killie v Inverness ct

sat 23rd March Inverness ct v Falkikr (21.30 ko)

What were the scores?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly just made those times up! haha. :rotflmao:

I really hope we do not end up going into the last day of the season, at home to Falkirk, having to draw or win to keep us up. I can't see us managing that. I just hope we are out of their sight when that comes around.

Where did you get those times from? :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The games will be played in May not March :rotflmao:

St Mirren v ICT 3pm KO

ICT v Accies 2pm KO (Since its a sunday game)

Motherwell v ICT 7:45 KO

Killie v ICT 3pm KO

ICT v Falkirk 12.30 KO

Falkirk will be eyeing the Cup Final. If we do not improve soon we could already be relegated. The St Mirren game is certainly massive and a draw will be an excellent result. More than anything we do not want to lose there.

When is the cup final ?

I can see the reasoning for the final game being against Falkirk but I hope this last game of the season is non event for us, we need to be at east four points clear with the job done and survival secure. Hopefully the game will have a bearing on who goes down with Falkirk, St Mirren, Killie and Hamilton fighting for survival.

Should be an exciting run in how ever it goes.

It would be truly amazing if we were four+ points clear of whoever is bottom, it really would! I really just hope it ends up that way!

The last game with Falkirk would be a breeze! If it comes down to the last game, i would literally be sh!tt!ng my pants, i think we are always hopeless against Falkirk!

I think the order of play has worked out well.

IF we beat St Mirren and Hamilton and Falkirk lose to Well and Killy we are safe, if not the battle continues.

Mathematically all the bottom 6 teams could still finish on 41 points and a team is relegated on goal difference. (That wont happen)

At least we don't have to play the wounded animal of the SPL till the last game and hopefully we are 4 points clear or more by then.

St Mirren , could be a tricky one , theyre doing no bad just now , wouldve prefered this one at home

Hamilton, Terrys now got them sussed for the cheating time wasters that they are .

Motherwell , we'll do well to get anything out of them !

Kilmarnock. probably the best chance of getting points out of the lot

Falkirk , They'll be picking up points soon , just as well we've got a wee cushion , i really hope we're safe before

we meet them again !

Saturday, 02 May: St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

Sunday, 10 May: Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00

Wednesday, 13 May: Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45

Saturday, 16 May: Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, May 23: Inverness CT v Falkirk, 12.30

Personally, I am liking this run-in. At home to the teams closest to us in the table and away to the other three.

Get something from the first game at the Midden and we could be in the driver's seat.

We need to come out of the gates quickly against Hamilton at home so they dont get a chance to do the timewasting crap again and are forced to actually play.

Motherwell and Kilmarnock games will be hard (despite our record against Killie) but both are winnable - especially if Well are already guaranteed 6th spot by then and take their foot off the gas.

and then a final day game against Falkirk whose fate may (hopefully) already be sealed.

Guest LockNessJaggie

Saturday, 02 May: St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

Sunday, 10 May: Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00

Wednesday, 13 May: Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45

Saturday, 16 May: Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, May 23: Inverness CT v Falkirk, 12.30

Personally, I am liking this run-in. At home to the teams closest to us in the table and away to the other three.

Get something from the first game at the Midden and we could be in the driver's seat.

We need to come out of the gates quickly against Hamilton at home so they dont get a chance to do the timewasting crap again and are forced to actually play.

Motherwell and Kilmarnock games will be hard (despite our record against Killie) but both are winnable - especially if Well are already guaranteed 6th spot by then and take their foot off the gas.

and then a final day game against Falkirk whose fate may (hopefully) already be sealed.

Spot on, with Falkirk away to Motherwell that day, a great start V St mirren would most likey relegate them ( not mathimaticly though )

ST Mirren at the new park

1-1 V Killie

2-2 V Falkirk

1-1 V Aberdeen

1-2 V Rangers

1-1 V Hibernian

1-0 V Motherwell in the CUP

1-0 V Celtic in the CUP

My prediction for the split is

May 2nd ------Killie----------Away

May 9th -------Falkirk-------Home

May 13th------Motherwell---Away

May 16th------Hamilton----Home

May 23rd-----St Mirren----Away

Guess I got those predictions wrong then....................well apart from Well.

Saturday, 02 May: St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00 (offshore :018: )

Sunday, 10 May: Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00 (offshore :rotflmao: )

Wednesday, 13 May: Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45 (get home too late to make it :thumb04: )

Saturday, 16 May: Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00 (can go to this one I think ;) )

Saturday, May 23: Inverness CT v Falkirk, 12.30 (Be able to go to the game and be in time for the Ball :lol: )

Based on this, I predict we will finish with 2 home games and 3 away and we will play the last game of the season away from home. One of our home games will be Falkirk.

Of the other games, I doubt we will play Killie or St Mirren at home during the split as we got them at home last year so that leaves Hamilton or Hibs/Motherwell.

not bad - just got the venue of the final game wrong .... now if only I could predict the outcomes, I could rest easy. Its going to be a nervy 6 weeks.

ST Mirren at the new park

1-1 V Killie

2-2 V Falkirk

1-1 V Aberdeen

1-2 V Rangers

1-1 V Hibernian

1-0 V Motherwell in the CUP

1-0 V Celtic in the CUP

Played 7 lost only 1.

They'll have money available to strengthen their squad in the summer so the players are out to impress and win new contracts/extensions. Given the current economics of football I can't say I blame them.

Based on this, I predict we will finish with 2 home games and 3 away and we will play the last game of the season away from home. One of our home games will be Falkirk.

Of the other games, I doubt we will play Killie or St Mirren at home during the split as we got them at home last year so that leaves Hamilton or Hibs/Motherwell.

not bad - just got the venue of the final game wrong .... now if only I could predict the outcomes, I could rest easy. Its going to be a nervy 6 weeks.

1-2

1-0

1-0

1-1

2-0

:rotflmao: