Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play this game alex....

My prediction is

May 2nd ------Motherwell----------Away

May 9th -------Falkirk-------Home

May 13th------Killie---Away

May 16th------Hamilton----Home

May 23rd-----St Mirren----Away

I just want to know where the heck us Highland Marchers are due to be walking this year so I can plot the damn route. lol.

We'll be looking at a minimum of 147 miles anyway - anything more is a bonus IMO. lol

Guest Muir-Jaggie

We're away to St.Mirren in a fortnight and home to Falkirk on the last day........

Did we no play Dunfermline last day on the season and they went down on that day???

Sultana TV have just announced they have our game v Hamilton at TCS live on TV on Sunday May 10th if that helps anyone!

I just saw this.

but how come we are playing hamilton at home when we have played them twice this season already? im guessing we will be playing away the next week after that then?

Saturday, 02 May

St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

Sunday, 10 May

Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00

Wednesday, 13 May

Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45

Saturday, 16 May

Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, May 23

Inverness CT v Falkirk, 12.30

Edited by Caley Stan

Saturday, 02 May

St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

Sunday, 10 May

Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, May 23, 12.30

Inverness CT v Falkirk

where did you get this from stan? im intrigued to know the rest of teams.

The cynical side of me can't help but think that both ourselves and Falkirk have become the playthings of the SPL and Setanta who felt that putting the bottom two teams in the league together in the last weekend of the season would increase the chances of last game drama at the foot of the table and, consequently, some exciting TV viewing.

Quite like the look of these fixtures. I'd been looking forward to going back to Hamilton (for the day out if not for the quality of football) but although it's been moved, the fact that it's being shown on Setanta means I should see at least 4 of the games in real time. First trip to the new St Mirren ground (and first pint in Feegie Park) in 2 weeks...

some tough games, the two away games on the bounce will probably make or break us.

anyone know any information on the away games? ie how easy they are to get to by train/bus? anything would be greatly appreciated.

Guess it depends where you're coming from, but all three away games are very easy to get to from Glasgow by train.

Trains to Motherwell run every half hour or so from Glasgow Central low level - the neasrt stop for Fir Park is Airbles, about 10-15 minutes walk from the ground.

Trains to Kilmarnock are at least every hour from Glasgow Central high level and Rugby Park again is 10-15 minutes walk from Kilmarnock station.

Trains to Paisley Gilmour St are about every 10-20 minutes from Glasgow Central high level. Not been to the new ground yet, but apparently it's about 20 minutes walk. Paisley St James or Paisley Canal stations may be closer to the new ground, but I don;t know how frequent trains are from Glasgow.

You probably won't pay more than a fiver for returns to either Motherwell or Paisley. kilmarnock might be a little more, but not much - can't remember offhand.

First trip to the new St Mirren ground (and first pint in Feegie Park) in 2 weeks...

I can't wait. That game is huge.

Not sure about pints in Feegie Park though. I've heard the new ground is just a brisk 10 minute walk from the Wee Barrel.

Yeah, but that relies on us

a ) being able to prise ourselves out of the Wee Barrel 10 minutes before kick off without being tempted by a wee short

and

b ) still being capable of a "brisk walk"

Edited by alternative maryhill

sat 2nd May St Mirren v Inverness ct

sun 10th May Inverness ct v Hamilton (12.30 ko)

wed 13th May Motherwell v Inverness ct (19.15 ko

sat 16th may Killie v Inverness ct

sat 23rd May Inverness ct v Falkikr (21.30 ko)

where i got it

Edited by MissICT

thanks for info, i'll be travelling from sneck and the train/bus services are pathetic, they tell you nothing. I'll try to figure it out tho. Any idea where i could get info like that from??

Scotrail

If you're coming from sneck by public transport then all of the remaining away games involve changing in Glasgow.