Ross County V Caley/thistle All Stars

Georgeios

Im sorry but i dont know how to do the link thing but here http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/fullst...s_to_clash.html It looks awsome bring back the good old days i really really want to go to this, i also think our ground would be better it would im sure be to capacity for the first time, even that daft west stand......

Edited by georgeios

Im sorry but i dont know how to do the link thing but here http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/fullst...s_to_clash.html It looks awsome bring back the good old days i really really want to go to this, i also think our ground would be better it would im sure be to capacity for the first time, even that daft west stand......

No disputing that it's a really good cause but be lucky to attract 2000 to this.

This is a charity event being organised by a Ross County player in a stadium being provided for free by Ross County FC. The opposition are a veteran ICT select. The cause is an excellent one and full marks to the organisers and committed players.

It is not an ICT event so why should it be played in Inverness.

Any further slagging off of the Ross County stadium will result in sanctions against the perpetrators.

Victoria Park isnt the best stadium lets be honest! But it does do the job

It has a good football academy next to it though.

I would be up for this game I used to love the away derbies.

The terracing was always condensed and gave a good atmosphere. The only downside was when it was raining there was no cover

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I've never been to Victory park but I've seen it on telly and it looks bad :thumb04:

When have county had a game on the tv :rotflmao: ???

Guest Muir-Jaggie

it gets shown on North Tonight quite often like when they are doing interviews or sacking managers etc.

So...they show the whole ground inside it and outside it and show ya what its like to sit in the stands :rotflmao:

I've being there quite a few times when i was in school and believe me it looks alot better than most people say. Great pies aswel :thumb04:

it gets shown on North Tonight quite often like when they are doing interviews or sacking managers etc.

So...they show the whole ground inside it and outside it and show ya what its like to sit in the stands :rotflmao:

I've being there quite a few times when i was in school and believe me it looks alot better than most people say. Great pies aswel :thumb04:

I was just saying that the ground gets shown on telly a lot and i'm pretty sure Ross County vs Hearts was shown live in the cup a few years back when they had the likes of Fuller etc.

Every year in the Scottish Cup Victoria park is shown on telly if they play at home that is.

I also agree with the pies they were always good.

I've never been to Victory park but I've seen it on telly and it looks bad :thumb04:

When have county had a game on the tv :rotflmao: ???

When they played in the Scottish cup. The Highlights on BBC.

I've never been to Victory park but I've seen it on telly and it looks bad :018:

:thumb04:

How could i miss that :rotflmao: I think everyone else did too ;)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I've never been to Victory park but I've seen it on telly and it looks bad :018:

:rotflmao: ;) :015: :D :thumb04:

Its Victoria Park. Remember try your best to always check your facts :lol:

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

I've being there quite a few times when i was in school and believe me it looks alot better than most people say. Great pies aswel :rotflmao:

Agreed, I really like Victoria Park actually. It's a nice wee ground.

This is a charity event being organised by a Ross County player in a stadium being provided for free by Ross County FC. The opposition are a veteran ICT select. The cause is an excellent one and full marks to the organisers and committed players.

It is not an ICT event so why should it be played in Inverness.

The only reason i suggested our ground was for numbers, seen as its for charity, but when i think about it i dont think they'd fill county anyway... still im right up for it!!

Wonder if they would sell the football tops of Caley and Thistle at it???

that'd be mint, however they'd more than likly just wear one of ICTs old ones. ive seen that before.,

When 'The Tulloch Caledonian Longman stadium' was terraced, 'Victory' park was the better of the two but, now, after 5 years of SPL criteria matching grounds, you can't be expected to visit that!

Also, Miss ICT, you'll have to change your user name. You'll not be taken seriously from now on.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Also, Miss ICT, you'll have to change your user name. You'll not be taken seriously from now on.

Dont think alot of people did :rotflmao: